- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons of cheese (Parmesan)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons crumbs of wholemeal bread with greens
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- While it heats, wash the chicken breast, remove the bones and skin.Cut the fillet of the same pieces, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Take a bowl and pour the olive oil into it, mix with chicken so that the oil envelops each Nuggets.
- In another bowl mix the grated cheese and breadcrumbs - it will be breading.
- nuggets roll soaked in oil, resulting in the Corn-Breaded cheese.
- on nonstick baking sheet with Put chicken pieces and bake for 8-10 minutes, then turn the nuggets and bake them for about 5 minutes.
- Serve hot with tomato sauce or with natural fresh vegetables.
Nutritional values per serving: 165 kcal.
Cooking time: 20-30 minutes.