- Rice for risotto (usually better not to take) - 250 g
- frozen or fresh peas (not canned) - 200-300 g
- ham ham - 300 g
- Parmesan cheese -100 g
- broth - 1 liter
- Olive oil
|Another recipe: Risotto with vegetables|
How to cook risotto:
1) To prepare the risotto you need stock, preferably chicken.But you can use beef.Always salt the broth and add the chopped onion.
2) Put the rice in a glass pan, cover with cold water so that it covers the rice on the thickness of a finger.Season with salt and place in the microwave for a few minutes.Rice should be only lightly simmered.
3) Peel 4-6 cloves of garlic and the average onion, finely chop finely.Heat the pan, pour into it the olive oil, add a small piece of butter, quickly melt it and mix with the olive.Then fry the onion and garlic.Avoid overcooking, onions should not be crunchy.
4) After a couple of minutes, put in a pan steamed rice, mix with butter and onions, level spatula and close the lid.
5) Replace the adjacent tile to the small fire your broth, it should boil slightly.Gradually, as the boiling liquid from the risotto, blow off some small portions of boiling broth.Do not forget to stir the rice should be creamy.Cook for 20 minutes.
6) Toward the end of cooking Put the pan peas.But do not do it when the rice is ready, - peas should have time to become soft.
7) The next step risotto need to cut the ham into small pieces and fry it in another pan in olive oil.Then put the fried bacon in a small bowl.
8) When your rice is ready, put the ham in the pan, stir and remove from heat.
9) Grate cheese on a fine grater.Put the finished risotto on a plate and sprinkle with cheese.Done!Bon Appetit!
Cooking time: 1:00