minced chicken - 500 g;
- onion bulb - 3 pcs. (if you like onions, you can take and more);
- 2 carrots;
- rice (boil until half cooked) - 200 g;
- tomato - 2 pcs .;
- olive oil (sunflower possible);
- spices to taste (eg curry).
|Another recipe: Meatballs of lamb with curry|
1. Prepare the stuffing in the meatballs. Mix beef, rice and m Elko marked slot nny onions.All Stir and add salt, pepper and spices to your taste.Once again all mix well.
2. In the heated pan, spread the onion, fry for a minute.After that, add the carrots, nut ertuyu on a coarse grater.Add a little water and leave it all stew on low heat.
3. Tomatoes from the skin clean.Diced.
4. Fry the tomatoes in a pan to a more or less homogeneous.
5 .Then add the tomatoes to the onions and carrots.Salt , add pepper and other spices.
If tomatoes are not very juicy and consistency of a thick gravy, add the boiling water.Leave
6. Preheat the oven to 100-150 degrees.
6. Take a deep pan.At the bottom lay a little gravy.
7. Form the meatballs harvested minced and put in shape.Top with remaining gravy.Optionally you can add a little water or broth.
8. Increase the oven temperature to 200-220 degrees and place the meatballs in the oven.Prepare the meatballs will be about 30 minutes.
Serve meatballs as you can with a side dish or without.As a side dish suitable mashed potatoes, pasta, steamed vegetables.Serve meatballs garnish with herbs or grated cheese.