You will need:
- 300 g cherry jam seedless;
- 1 cup dried cranberries;
- 120 grams of butter;
- 2 cups flour;
- 1 1/2 tsp. Baking powder;
- 1 1/2 tsp. Ground cinnamon;
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda;
- 50 grams of margarine;
- 1 1/4 cup sugar;
- 1 tsp. Vanilla;
- 2 eggs;
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin;
- 150 ml yogurt.
Preparation inverted cake with cherry and pumpkin:
- Preheat oven to 180 ° C.Take a baking dish size of 33 x 22 x 5 cm. Cover the foil it, brush it with oil, set aside.In a small saucepan, combine cherry jam, dried cranberries, and 70 g of butter.Bring to a boil, stirring constantly;remove from heat.Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish, spread evenly and remove to the side.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour, baking powder, spices, baking soda and set aside.In a large bowl, combine the remaining butter (softened beforehand) and margarine.Beat with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.Add the sugar and vanilla, whisk again.Add the eggs one by one, each time whisking the mixture thoroughly.Then add the flour and sour milk, whisking after each addition the dough at low speed.Then gently spread the dough in the form of jam.
- Bake for about half an hour, you can check the readiness with a toothpick.Remove cake from oven and let cool slightly.
- neatly laid out on a large pie dish jam up, serve it warm.
To get sour milk out of the ordinary, use this recipe.In a measuring cup, place two teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice.Fill this amount of milk that has turned one hundred and fifty milliliters of all liquid and stir.Five minutes later, ready to sour milk.
to cook pies faster you can do pumpkin jam and use it as a semi-finished product.