- 50 g of compressed yeast;
- 1 cup milk;
- 1/2 cup sugar;
- 4 egg yolk (three and one in the dough in order to lubricate cake);
- 1/2 tsp. Salt;
- 125 grams of butter;
- 3 tbsp.tablespoons vegetable oil;
- 4 1/2 cups flour (the amount can vary depending on the consistency of the dough);
- filling (half to two cups hazelnuts, dried apricots or jam).
Cooking cake "Snail»:
Pour into a cup of about fifty grams of water at room temperature, add yeast, stir and leave for half an hour.Melt the butter.Mix three egg yolks with sugar, carefully stir them with a teaspoon until smooth.
Mix warm milk, butter, salt, egg yolks and two tablespoons of vegetable oil to the same place the yeast and mix well again.Gradually put to the same meal.Knead the dough so that it will not stick to your hands, at the end of the third put a spoonful of vegetable oil.Dishes with the test, remove the place where the heat there it rises.Knead again and again to remove the heat.Now, create
inch cake to be divided into f
Before baking the dessert let stand for half an hour.The remaining yolk strike the top of the cochlea and bake it at 190 degrees for about 25 minutes.