recipe sweet cucumberOn the three-liter jar, you wi
- about 1.5 kg of small cucumbers;
- 2 large cloves of garlic;
- 6 peas allspice;
- 1 tbsp.sugar (in 1 liter of water);
- 2 tbsp.l.coarse salt;
- 1 sheet of horseradish;
- 2 umbrella dill;
- 150 ml of 5 percent vinegar.
1. Cucumbers carefully wash and trim the ends.
2. Bank sterilized over steam or in the oven.Then put on the bottom of the banks horseradish, pepper and garlic, cut into pieces.
3. Tightly fold the cucumbers in a jar.
4. Boil 1 liter of water, then add the salt and sugar.Boil again, and then carefully pour the vinegar.
5. marinade to pour cucumbers and sterilize them in a pan with hot water (about 90 ° C) for about 30 minutes.
6. Remove the jar from the pan and close the metal cover it.
7. Turn upside down and wrap a blanket around for a day.
Pickled cucumbers and carrots and sweet cherry leaves
on three-liter jar, you will need:
- fine young cucumbers (about 1.8 kg);
- 2 small young carrots;
- 6 small cloves of garlic;
- 3 cherry leaf;
- cloves and black pepper (5 pcs.);
- 2 umbrella dill;
- 6 tablespoons.l.sugar;
- 6 tablespoons.l.vinegar;
- 2 tbsp.l.salt.
1. Cucumbers and carrots thoroughly cleaned.In cucumber cut ends.Carrots cut into 4 pieces.
2. At the bottom of a pre-sterilized jars put fennel and cherry leaves.
3. Tightly fill the bank cucumbers, carrots lay between them, sandwiched cucumber chopped into pieces garlic.
4. Boil water and pour it on the cucumber 20 minutes.
5. Water from the banks to merge, add the peppercorns, salt, sugar and boil again.
6. Pour brine cucumbers, add the vinegar in a jar and cover them with metal lids.
7. Cucumbers cool overnight turned upside down and wrapped a blanket.Then rearrange deposited in the cellar.
Savory sweet pickles with turmeric
sweet cucumber This recipe includes unusual ingredients - turmeric.This Indian spice marinade and cucumbers gives not only a beautiful yellow-green color, and the original taste and flavor.
for three-liter jars of pickles, you will need:
- 1 ch. L.turmeric;
- 1 tbsp.l.sugar;
- 2 tbsp.l.salt;
- 150 ml of 9 percent vinegar;
1. Cucumbers are washed, cut the ends of the two sides and soak in cold water for 4 hours.
2. The banks are tightly packed cucumbers.
3. Boil 1 liter of water, add the sugar, salt and turmeric to give a little boil, then carefully pour in the vinegar.
4. Hot marinated cucumbers must be filled and sterilized them in the oven (heated to 100 ° C) for half an hour.
5. Turn the jars with cucumbers upside down, wrap a blanket and let stand day.
Sweet cucumbers marinate in 2 weeks, and stored in a cellar, they can all winter!