Traditional Pumpkin fritters
- 800 g of young zucchini;
- 2 eggs;
- Article 10.l.flour;
- salt, pepper, dill.
1. Wash the courgettes, cut off the stem and rub on a grater (small or large - does not matter, depending on your preference, you can useblender with a special nozzle).As a rule, young zucchini not need to be cleaned, but if they have a tough peel, it should be cut.
2. Drain excess juice, add the eggs and mix thoroughly (you can hand).
3. Add the chopped dill, flour, salt and pepper.
4. Fry the pancakes on a preheated pan with vegetable oil, a tablespoon of laying out a lot.On each side - 5-7 minutes.
5. tastes best there squash fritters with sour cream .
Fastest Pumpkin pancakes recipe
There is another way, a very simple and no less delicious, but the result is not obtained zucchini so gentle.It is not always popular with the children, so this option is more for adults.
1. In a bowl beat the eggs, salt and mix.
2. Young zucchini cut into thick slices about 0.5 cm or less.
3. First poppy pieces in egg, then in flour and fry in the frying pan, greased with vegetable oil
4. The finished dish can sprinkle with crushed garlic.
Sweet Pumpkin fritters
For those who prefer sweet squash pancakes, try this recipe:
- 1 tbsp.flour;
- 400 g zucchini;
- 4 h. L.sugar;
- 1 egg;
- half a teaspoon of salt;
- pinch of baking soda.
1. Courgettes need to grate, add to them the remaining ingredients and mix thoroughly
2. Lay out on a heated pan with a spoon, cook for 5minutes on each side.
3. Ready zucchini can be watered with sour cream, condensed milk, jam or honey.noteworthy that the flavor of zucchini is not felt, and the benefits, however, remains.