Chanterelles - tasty, fragrant and very hearty mushrooms. Fried chanterelles with potatoes satisfy even the most picky gourmets, especially if the young potatoes.This dish is simple and at the same time is very satisfying, it can be served without meat for lunch and dinner.
Recipe fried chanterelles with potatoes
recipe is very simple, and even young inexperienced hostess to cope with it easily.
So, to prepare fried chanterelles with potatoes (4 servings), you will need:
- pan (it should be quite large, with high walls and cover);
- 8-9 young potatoes of medium size;
- fresh chanterelle mushrooms (keep in mind that in the process of preparing the mushrooms lose their volume to half or even more, so the mushrooms will be ready in 2 times less than fresh);
- 1 medium onion;
- oil for frying (potato can be fried in vegetable oil, sunflower oil, olive oil or camelina, and mushrooms - in butter, so the dish will turn out much tastier);
- salt to taste.
1. Fresh chanterelles should be soaked in cold water for 20 - 30 minutes, then it was to them easier to clean.When depart twigs, earth and sand, mushrooms should be thoroughly rinsed under running water, cut that does not wash off.If the mushrooms are very large - cut them into large pieces.
2. Take a pot, pour water into it, and when it comes to a boil, throw in chanterelles.Cook Chanterelle should be long: 10 - 15 minutes, after which the water must be emptied.If your mushrooms are small and very clean, you can skip this step.
3. Take an onion, clean it and cut into half rings or quarters.Pour the oil in a frying pan and begin to fry the onions.When the smell of fried onions, add mushrooms.Onions and mushrooms should fry over medium heat for about 15 minutes.In order to determine whether the ready chanterelles, look at them: they have to be even brighter and onions - purchase of golden-red color, reduced in volume and almost merge with the mushrooms.
4. Season with salt and soak the mushrooms in the fire 3 more - 5 minutes.Then remove the pan from the heat and reload the mushrooms into another bowl.
5. Simultaneously with hot mushroom prepare young potatoes.Thoroughly wash it, but do not clean - reserve in uniform.Cut semicircles (thickness should be 2 - 3 mm, no more), change the oil in a skillet (the oil layer should be 1 cm) and put the pan on a small fire.When the oil is warmed, poured into the pan sliced potatoes and cover with a lid (important outflow of air, so if the lid without holes - slightly open it).Fry, stirring occasionally, over medium heat.
6. When the potatoes are almost ready, add to pan with onions mushrooms.Try, add salt to taste, stir and bring to a readiness, when potatoes will be quite soft.
Can Serve surprisingly guests!
Features and little tricks cooking fried chanterelles with potatoes
1. This dish can be cooked a bit simpler: to mix chanterelles and potatoes are not at the end and in the middle of the cooking (if you fry them willone oil).This will save time and crockery.
2. Instead chanterelles can take russules - get the same delicious.
3. Serve the dish can be with greens, pickled cucumbers and sour cream.
4. A handful of grated cheese at the end of cooking to make your meal even more delicious, and if you add 10 minutes until cooked potatoes into 1/2 Art.milk or cream and put out their potatoes with mushrooms for 10 minutes, you get a delicious thick sauce.
want to cook salad with cooked chanterelles?Read recipe.