Chanterelles are rich in vitamins and minerals, plus they rarely worm-eaten, which is undoubtedly very happy mushroom lovers.Cooking chanterelles can be different ways: good and boiled and roasted and marinated mushrooms.Chanterelles can dry up to the winter could indulge yourself fungi, or freeze.
One of the best types of canning - a pickling chanterelles.Of course, the marinating process takes some time, but after learning , how to marinate chanterelles , and try them on taste, you will understand that it is not wasted time.
Remember that it is important to distinguish from chanterelles false chanterelle (govorushek yellow).The difference between them is the color (from false it is brighter), hat (she even had false shapes and is shaped like a funnel, at this bumpy cap), the locus.
For pickling chanterelles need:
- fresh chanterelles - 1 kg;
- 8 protsentnyyy vinegar - 2/3 cup;
- sugar - 1 ch. L .;
- salt - Article 1.5.L .;
- black pepper - 5-6 peas;
- bay leaf - 2-3 leaves;
- cloves - 2-3 pcs.
as pickled chanterelles?
1. Fresh chanterelles need to sort out, cleaned of debris, rinse thoroughly.For marinating should choose the freshest and the best mushrooms.If the fungus does not inspire confidence in you, it is better to postpone.Large chanterelles cut into pieces, cut off from small feet where records begin.
2. Prepared mushrooms placed in an enamel pot.Fill mushrooms with water, bring to a boil.
3. Boil for about 10-15 minutes, not forgetting to take regularly formed during the preparation of the foam.
4. Add all the spices, cook for another 10-15 minutes.
5. The pre-prepared jars (they must be properly sterilized) decompose mushrooms and pour prepared marinade.
6. rolls sterilized lids banks, put the jar down and wrapped.
7. After the jars have cooled down to room temperature, marinated mushrooms to go down to the cellar, or move in any cool place.
Shelf life depends on storage conditions and quality of sterilization.
- chanterelles - 300 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- black pepper - 5 peas;
- white wine vinegar - 120 ml .;
- celery root - 45 g;
- sugar - 2 hours. L .;
- juniper berries - 4 pcs .;
- rosemary - 2 sprigs;
- bay leaf - 2-3 pcs .;
- Garlic - 2-3 cloves;
- chili - 1 pod;
- salt to taste.
Fresh chanterelles sort out, clear of litter, thoroughly washed.Blanshiruem mushrooms for 2-3 minutes in boiling salted water, throws in a colander and give water to drain.Onions cut into four pieces, garlic cloves - in half.Chili pepper cut in half, remove seeds.Shinkuem fine celery.White wine vinegar mixed with 250 ml of water, spices and finely chopped vegetables.
resulting marinade bring to a boil and cook for about 5 - 7 minutes.We spread the chanterelles in a pre-prepared half-liter jars (do not forget to sterilize them properly), pour marinade over mushrooms.Tightly roll up the banks sterilized lids, put the jar upside down, cover them with a towel.Once finished the mushrooms are cooled, transfer the jars in the cellar, or any other cool place.