How to cook pea porridge in multivarka
pease pudding - a traditional Russian dish.And it is no coincidence, as dried peas - a valuable source of protein, vitamins and trace elements.Peas in a lot of ways to replace the meat products, which makes it an excellent alternative protein product for followers of vegetarian cuisine.If you submit pea porridge at the table 3 - 4 times a month, to diversify your diet and make it more useful, and most importantly, delicious.A cooking pease porridge in multivarka - real pleasure for all modern mistresses, because we almost do not need to participate in the cooking process: just add the ingredients in the bowl and install - else multivarka make itself!So, we need the following products:
- 1 - 2 tbsp.peas;
- 1 tbsp.cold water;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 1/2 hours. L.salt;
recipe of pea porridge in multivarka
1. Yellow peas thoroughly wash out.To do so as long as the water is clear.
2. We place the peas in a saucepan
3. pieces of butter cup smazhem Multivarki then emptying to peas.Add filtered water.
4. Close the lid and set the mode of "quenching" at 120 minutes (it should choose this mode, because the regime "buckwheat", "rice" or "porridge" all manufacturers multivarok different and not alwaysgo for our meals).
5. After 120 minutes.releasing steam from a bowl, open the lid and add the butter and salt.Mix thoroughly.
6. Run mode "putting out" again, but this time for 5 minutes.When time passes, do not rush to let off steam, let slush infusion of an additional 15 - 20 minutes, then you can submit the finished dish to the table!
pease pudding , cooked in multivarka, is an excellent side dish to any meat dishes, especially for chicken wings or shins.Perfect porridge combined with fish and vegetables.You can also add a little carrot and onion, finely crumble and pour them into the bowl with the peas.Porridge or pea puree , multivarka cooked with vegetables, doubly useful and tasty.We wish you bon appetit to you and your whole family!