for conservation is best to take small tomatoes, they do not burst and the banks look much nicer than larger ones.Large tomatoes you can leave ketchup , in the can and pour the gelatin, previously cut them into pieces.This filling secures and stores the pieces intact. tomatoes, canned jelly , do not soften and do not crawl, keep skins acquire salted sweet taste.This snack will surprise your guests: not every woman is preparing tomatoes in this way.
Tomatoes gelatin in the winter: the recipe
per 1 liter jar, you will need:
- tomatoes (so many to fit in the bank);
- half of the bulb;
- "& gt; a couple cloves of garlic;
- 2 bay leaf;
- 1 tbsp. L. Gelatin;
- 5 peas allspice;
- 2 tbsp. l. sugar;
- 1 tbsp. l. salt;
- 1/4 hours. l. citric acid or 1 ch. l. 9 per cent of vinegar.
Prepare tomatoes in gelatin follows.
1. First, wash the tomatoes, remove the tails and the damaged areas, if necessary, cut into slices.
2. At the bottom of a steriliz
3. Pour gelatin, and we report to the top tomato cans.
4. Now prepare the brine.1 liter of water pour into the pan, salt and sugar fall asleep.Then add pepper and bay leaves, boil a few minutes to dissolve the salt and sugar.Next brine spill on the banks up to the top and leave for 15 minutes.After 15 minutes, pour the vinegar and twists metal lids.
5. Private banks are turning bottoms up and leave to cool, and when cool, clean in the refrigerator.
Another way of cooking tomatoes in the winter gelatin
You will need:
- 500-600 g tomatoes;
- 2 onions;
- 10 peas black pepper;
- half a liter of water;
- 1 tbsp.l.salt;
- 1 tbsp.l.sugar;
- 3 tbsp.l.9 per cent of vinegar;
- 1,5 Art.l.gelatin.
1. sterilizing jars and put them on the bottom of the dill and black pepper (peas 5 per jar).Tomatoes are my, clean from the tails and cut in half.Clean and chop the onion rings.
2. Layers laid with onions and tomatoes in jars to the brim.
3. Now you need to prepare the marinade.To do this, pour the water into a saucepan, add sugar and salt and bring to a boil.When the water boils, add the gelatin, stir, until it is completely dissolved.At least we add the vinegar, stir again and remove from heat.
4. pour the marinade tomatoes, roll up and close screw caps and put sterilized in boiling water for 10 minutes.Then take out the banks and turned upside down, so leave until cool.When banks have cooled, you can remove them in the refrigerator.
5. If you want your tomatoes were still sharp, in each jar, add a quarter of hot chili peppers.If you do not store tomatoes in the refrigerator, before submitting them to the table, remove the bank for an hour and a half in the refrigerator to thickened gelatin.