How ketchup cook at home, to the cooking process is not too complicated and does not take a lot of time and effort?
Is it worth it?
better cook ketchup home , rather than buying it in the store.Yes, go to the supermarket and pick the tomato sauce it is much easier and faster than to stand at the stove, but far more useful and certainly not profitable.If you've ever read the part of store ketchup, then you most likely found out there are many incomprehensible letters and words, with which manufacturers usually refer to additives, colorants, stabilizers, and other unnecessary nastiness.
Of course, not all that bad.If you try, you can find a quality natural sauce, but its price will surprise you, and, surprisingly is not at all pleasant.So if you are for saving and naturalness, then proceed to the preparation of homemade sauce!
To prepare s ketchup at home and were satisfied with its taste, it is important to choose the right ingredients for it.The main componen
What will it take?
We will prepare a sharp spicy ketchup, so that the ingredients required are appropriate.So, we need:
- 3 kg of tomatoes;
- 4 onions;
- 200 ml apple cider vinegar;
- 200 g sugar (brown is best to take);
- 2 hours. L.ground coriander;
- 3 beam dill;
- 2 bunches of basil;
- 4 cloves;
- 4 cloves of garlic;
- 1 chili pepper pod;
- 1 piece fresh ginger (about the size of 5 x 5 cm);
- vegetable oil and salt to taste.
How to cook ketchup house: step by step instructions
1. First, prepare all the ingredients.Onions and garlic clean, finely chop the onion and garlic, chop in chesnokodavke.Tomatoes peel, hold them in boiling water for a minute (literally then peel will slip) and mince (you can use a blender).Greenery chop, and seasoning with chili and ginger (it is first necessary to clear) grind in blender.
2. Now gently fry the onion.When it is soft, add the spices, ginger and chilli.Passero still 2-3 minutes.
3. Now you can add the tomatoes.
4. After 10-15 minutes, you can add sugar and vinegar.
5. Cover the pan with a lid and leave the sauce stew over medium heat for about an hour.
6. Add salt and stir everything again, cover with a lid.
7. After 5-10 minutes, the fire can be turned off.
If you want to cook ketchup at home and prepare it for the winter, do not forget to sterilize jars and lids.Banks are better to take a small (maximum liter), so long as the open sauce will not be stored.
To ketchup was thick, you can add a little starch.The specified amounts of the ingredients necessary to take 1 hour. L.Starch is diluted in cold water (carefully to avoid lumps) and added to the sauce at the end.
If you have a favorite spices and seasonings, feel free to add them in ketchup, from this it will only taste better.
Fresh ginger can be replaced by ground.Specified in the recipe, you can replace the number 1 tbsp.l.powder.
Cook ketchup home , raduyte their loved ones and guests!