adding porridge pumpkin and cook it in a pot, you enrich this nutritious dish magnesium, calcium, iron, and save a maximum of nutrients contained in the ingredients.
millet porridge with pumpkin in a pot
Amazing taste sweet, crumbly and well steamed in the oven millet porridge with pumpkin in a pot surely remind you ofchildhood, because it is such a treat we often treated her grandmother.
5-6 pots of porridge, you will need:
- 500 g of purified pumpkin;
- 300 g of millet;
- 1 liter of milk;
- butter to taste;
- sugar to taste;
- dried and / or candied fruit;
- salt to taste.
1. Wash millet and soak it in warm water.
2. Cut the pumpkin flesh into small cubes.
3. Boil the milk, add the pumpkin and simmer for 5 minutes.
4. Add the milk millet, a little salt, cover the pan with a lid and cook porridge simmer for 10 minutes.
5. Put millet porridge with pumpkin in pots, added to each serving a small
6. pots Cover and place in the oven.
7. Bake the pudding for 30-35 minutes at a temperature no higher than 180 ° C.
8. In the finished dish, you can add sugar to taste, dried fruit or prepare it with honey.
Rice porridge with pumpkin in a pot
Porridge for this recipe can be prepared in a large 0.8-liter ceramic pots, or in small portions.
- 100-200 g pumpkin flesh;
- half a cup of rice;
- butter to taste;
- 1 ch. L.coarse salt.
1. Cut the pumpkin flesh into small cubes and place in a pot - the pumpkin should occupy half the volume.
2. Wash the rice and add to the pumpkin, sprinkled with salt.
3. Fill the pot up to the neck with water at room temperature.
4. Place the pot of porridge in a cold oven.
5. Set the temperature to 200 ° C and bake cereal in this mode for 15-20 minutes.
6. Reduce the heat to 150 ° C and soak the dish in the oven for another 40 minutes.
7. Check the consistency of porridge.If the dish will seem dryish, add the required amount of hot water and soak for 10 minutes in the cooling oven.
8. Add the butter pudding and serve.