Non-alcoholic cocktails for Halloween can be very diverse - here you can fully rely on their imagination.But the most important for cocktails on the eve of All Saints is the design.Jelly worms, spiders, chewing jaws, and more - will fit all "sinister" and "frightening."And do not forget to submit your drinks monstrous cookies in the form of fingers , to scare your guests to the hiccups :)
Soft drinks on Halloween: recipes
Cocktail "Sinister Punch»
One of the major soft drinks on Halloween is considered to punch.Cook it very simply.
for sinister punch you need:
- 2 liters of lemonade;
- 3 lime;
- 0,5 liters of cranberry juice or nectar;
- jelly worms and a spider to decorate.
1. squeeze lime juice.
2. Mix all ingredients and pour into a wide glass bowl.
3. worms hang on the edge of the container.
4. the better to pour the punch by the glass, use a small ladle, the handle of which decorate the candy spider.Punch ready!
Cocktail "Pumpkin Jack»
For 1 serving this cocktail you need:
- 1/3 cup of pineapple and orange juice, and unsweetened carbonated water;
- 3 tbsp.l.ice cream (cream or vanilla);
- orange for decoration;
- black self-adhesive paper (you can use plain paper and food glue).
1. From h of black paper cut black eyes in the form of triangles and smiling mouth with teeth.Stick them on the big-bellied brandy glasses.A particularly well-received, if the glasses will be in harmony with the rest of design.
2. Mix with ki and sparkling water.Pour the mixture into a glass.Top with ice cream.
3. Orange cut crosswise into circles, and of the unwanted skin cut small triangles.Put them in the middle of a circle of orange - you turned the top of the pumpkin.
4. Put it on top of the ice cream in the glass.Insert a black tube into the flesh.The cocktail is ready!
Cocktail "Witch's Potion»
For 6 servings need:
- bunch of mint;
- 0,5 liters of green tea;
- cherry or cranberry syrup or jam.
1. Brew green tea is sweet and cool.
2. Pour the tea into a blender and add the chopped mint.Mix everything in a blender.
3. Glasses obmazhte cherry syrup on the edges, creating the effect of streaks of blood and place for 5 minutes in the freezer.
4. Once the syrup hardens, remove the glasses from the freezer and pour the cocktail.Serve immediately.
Cocktail "Spider nest»
On 1 serving a cocktail you need:
- ½ cup of orange juice and peach;
- juice of half a lemon;
- large crushed ice;
- chewy jelly spiders.
1. juice mix, add the lemon juice.
2. put ice in a glass, pour cocktail and decorate spiders.
Non-alcoholic cocktails for Halloween will enjoy its bright, not only adults but also children.In addition, they are very useful and tasty!Bon Appetit!