Why cook vinegar
Many may think that cooking homemade apple vinegar - it does not need, but only a fad.Indeed, why not buy vinegar in a store?
Firstly, because many stores are not products are of high quality.Do you know how to make vinegar factories?Wade almost apple waste (rotten fruit, sprinkle poison insects and "stuffed" with chemical fertilizers), and then the machine mechanism (not the fact that sterile) is included in the almost completely automated process.You do homemade apple vinegar quality and with love.And if you and be able to find in the store something more or less natural, and the price is appropriate.Here you have at least two arguments.
So, you must:
- 3 kg of apples;
- 300 g of sugar;
- gauze or cloth;
- container for cooking (glass, enamel or wooden).
recipe for apple cider vinegar: cooking technique
So, how to prepare apple vinegar at home?The technology of its manufacture involves severa
1. Selection of apples - this is a very important step, because if they are not selected for the fruit, then your homemade apple vinegar fail.It is best to give preference to varieties of autumn, not summer, because they are more sweet, and the fermentation process is simply impossible without sugar.In addition, apples should be clean, untreated.So if your garden is not, then the market to choose the fruits worse, even with wormholes (the worms will not attack the fruit with chemicals).
2. To make homemade apple vinegar , first you need to prepare a cider.To do this, you need to thoroughly wash the apples, remove them from the core, rotten and bad sectors.After that you need to chop fruits.To do this, they chop, grate or chop in a blender or grinder.Now you need to move the resulting sauce in a container and fill with sugar, all mix well.Then you pour hot water (60- 70 ° C) so that the water can reach a level above the apples of 2-3 cm.
3. Then go fermentation process.To accelerate it a little, you could add a piece of black cider stale bread or a little bit of yeast.Capacity should be covered with a cloth or gauze that it did not get lice and other insects.However, the oxygen flow must necessarily, therefore, cover the lid can not cider!Capacity should be placed in a dark warm place (temperature should not go beyond 17-25 ° C).Every day 2-3 times the composition should be mixed so that it is enriched with oxygen.After 2 weeks, the liquid need to strain through cheesecloth, pressing out the pulp.
4. Strained composition is poured into another clean and dry container, which can also be covered with gauze and put into the same room.There vinegar will "ripen."It may take about 3-4 weeks.When the liquid is transparent and will become a great apple flavor, it can be bottled and close them. Homemade apple cider vinegar ready!
As you can understand, prepare apple cider vinegar at home is not as difficult as it might seem at first glance.This product is sure to be a natural, delicious and incredibly helpful!