Applesauce - incredibly tasty and healthy dish that combines many advantages.Puree with no additives is ideal for diabetics and sitting on a low calorie diet, as it has a low glycemic index.In addition, apple sauce - a great addition to sweet pastries and desserts.
Applesauce in multivarka.The recipe
- 1 kg of apples;
- 1 ch. L.citric acid;
- 400 grams of sugar.
1. Peel the apples peeled and seeds, then cut into slices.
2. Fill the apples with sugar and citric acid, mix thoroughly.
3. Put multivarku apples.
4. Bring to a boil on the mode of "Cooking".
5. Switch Mode "Quenching" apples and cook for another hour.
6. The finished puree Stir and bring to homogeneity using a blender.
7. The applesauce can be added to other ingredients: fruit, nuts, and much more, such as bananas.They give puree refined and delicate flavor.Moreover, this puree - a great alternative to baby food in jars.
banana-apple puree for baby food multivarka
on 4 small portions of need:
- 200 g apples;
- 150 grams of bananas;
- little sugar.
1. Apples clean the seeds and rind, cut into quarters.
2. Banana peel and slice.
3. In multivarku pour 2 liters of water, and place the apples in the container-steamer.
4. Simmer the apples about 20 minutes of "On a couple."
5. Ready apples, remove, cool and a little whisk blender with sugar and bananas until smooth.
6. Applesauce can prepare for the winter, and all in the same multivarka.
We propose to create applesauce with condensed milk , which will give it a delicate flavor with a light creamy notes.
Applesauce in multivarka with condensed milk
If applesauce for you - the usual delicacy, cook about 5 half-liter jars of apple sauce you will need:
- 2 kg of apples;
- Bank of condensed milk;
- 1/4 multistakana water.
1. Wash apples, cut into quarters and remove the seeds and skins.
2. Place prepared apples in multivarku and cover with water.
3. Cook for about 40 minutes under the conditions of a "small amount", until the apples are tender.
4. Blender to whip the apple puree, add the condensed milk and mix again.
5. Put back to cook mode "Cooking" to the formation of the first bubble.
6. The finished puree is spread out on a clean and dry banks and cover with a lid.
7. Cover the bottom Multivarki silicone mat or regular cloth.
8. Place the jars in a bowl Multivarki and fill with water until the middle of the cans.
9. On mode "Steaming" sterilize jars with mashed potatoes 15-20 minutes.
10. After that, the banks close the lid and put upside down to cool, pre-wrapped blanket.
Applesauce in multivarka - most real treat for the whole family at any time of the year.Bon Appetit!