Khachapuri with cheese: classic recipe
This recipe khachapuri cheese - traditional.For the present Georgian khachapuri hostess knead dough, and use as a filling Georgian pickled cheese "Chkinti-Kweli."
For the test you will need:
- 1 kg of flour;
- 300 g of milk (you can take yogurt);
- salt to taste (usually enough 2-3 pinches);
- 2 h. L.fast dry yeast;
- 100 g of sunflower oil.
For the filling:
- 1 kg of Georgian cheese "Chkinti-Kweli" (can substitute cheese "Suluguni", mixed with butter and salt).
- 70-80 grams of butter.
- heat the milk and dissolve the yeast with it.Give them up.
- from milk, flour, vegetable oil and salt knead the soft dough and put it on an hour in a warm place (about the temperature of 20-25 ° C) rise.
- finished dough a little Punch, divide into 4 pieces and roll each into a ball.Set aside for 15 minutes so that it was pliable.
- Make stuffing.Crumble the cheese (or mash with a fork, if you have suluguni).
- Roll out the dough into a flat cake.In the middle ofthe cake, place 250 g of cheese.
- edges gather in the middle of the cake, leaving uncovered a small hole with a diameter of 1 cm to khachapuri not swollen.
- khachapuri Bake on an ungreased baking sheet in preheated oven badly until golden brown.
- After khachapuri will be prepared, generously grease them with butter.
on the table Serve hot khachapuri with cheese. Recipe for 4 large cakes.
Khachapuri with cheese: a recipe to whip up
These khachapuri cheese prepared half an hour, but they are no less tasty than the traditional.
For 6 servings you will need:
- 300 g of cheese;
- 1 pack Puff pastry;
- 50 grams of butter;
- 2 eggs.
- Before you start cooking turn the oven to 220 ° C - at the time of baking it should be preheated.
- cheese grate.
- Layers of puff pastry roll and divide into squares.
- On each square test Put a piece of cheese and butter.
- Wrap khachapuri letter envelopes and strike one with beaten egg.
- Bake 15 minutes.
Khachapuri with cheese: a recipe with a hint of French
to these original khachapuri with cheese, you will need:
- 1 pack Puff pastry;
- 5 circles cheese "Camembert";
- 1 tbsp.l.milk;
- 50 g of sweet almond
- little cream.
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C
- separate the protein from the yolk.
- Roll out the dough and divide into rectangles.
- edges of each rectangle grease the protein.
- Put on half of each rectangle slices of cheese.The edges of the dough tightly zaschepit.
- whisk egg yolk with milk.This mixture lubricate the khachapuri, sprinkle with chopped almonds on top.
- Bake khachapuri cheese about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm with whipped cream.
Khachapuri with cheese are great and as breakfast and as a snack.We also recommend you try Adjara khachapuri with egg. Bon appetit!