in different regions of Georgia have their these hearty recipes cheesecake . khachapuri in Kolkh very popular in western Georgia - and love to bake it just like that.
khachapuri in Kolkh: recipe
For the test you will need:
- 1 kg of flour;
- 200 g of milk or yogurt;
- 100 grams of vegetable oil;
- 1-2 h. Liter.quick-dry yeast.
For khachapuri in Kolkh commonly used traditional Georgian pickled cheese "Chkinti Kweli" it will take about 1 kg.This cheese can be replaced with a mixture of salty cheese (or cheese suluguni) and butter and salt to taste.
1. First you need to knead the dough.Yeast should be diluted in warm milk and let them rise.
2. From the milk, flour, vegetable oil and salt dough.It should not be too steep and should not be spread.
3. Put the dough in a warm place to rise for about an hour.
4. The finished dough should be obmyat.To do this, the work surface should be liberally sprinkled with flour and a bit of mash do
5. Each of the need to roll out a cake.In the middle of each pay about 1/3 of cheese.
6. The edges of the cake to gather in the middle, leaving a small hole (about 1 cm) to khachapuri not to inflate during baking.
7. Hachapuri gently roll it to evenly distribute the filling inside the dough.
8. Top khachapuri lubricate the beaten egg yolk and sprinkle with grated cheese.
9. Bake in the oven on high heat until golden brown.
khachapuri in Kolkh ready!
From this amount of dough and cheese, you should have 4 large khachapuri in Kolkh .Bon Appetit!