How to Cook khachapuri?
Classically hachapuri cheese by weight should be 2 times greater than the flour.Batter is usually made on the basis of yoghurt with added sodium.Hachapuri also be prepared on the basis of regular milk, or even using the dough.However, for deviations from the standard prescription khachapuri it loses its identity, but it does not make it worse, just the taste of flour products becomes different.Instead of yoghurt you can add sour cream or sour dough.
There are many recipes , having familiarized with which you will learn, how to cook khachapuri .
How to Cook khachapuri with suluguni
Suluguni - a pickled Georgian cheese, which is usually made from pasteurized cow's, sheep's or goat's milk.Sometimes suluguni prepared from a mixture of cow and sheep milk.The color suluguni white, sometimes it can be pale yellow.As for the taste, this cheese is moderately salty, it is necessary to consider when adding spices and seasonings in khachapuri.
- suluguni 500 g;
- 4 eggs (2 for test 2 for filling);
- 1/2 Art.milk;
- 1/2 hours. L.soda;
- 1 tbsp.l.vinegar;
- 2 tbsp.l.butter;
- 1 tbsp.l.melted butter.
1. First, prepare the dough khachapuri.To do this, 2 raw eggs, mix with 2 tbsp.l.oil, stir.Add the milk and soda, pre-pay the small amount of vinegar, mix well.Add the flour: flour should be no more than necessary, so that the dough was not too steep.Knead the dough.
2. Make the filling.Suluguni mash, mix with 2 eggs and butter.
3. Roll out dough large cakes.On the one cake Put the filling of cheese and eggs, cover with another tortilla and filling zaschipyvaem edge, combining tortillas.
4. Bake in preheated oven.
Tip: if you can not use suluguni, you can replace it with cheese (cheese pre-soak).
How to Cook khachapuri with cheese
From this recipe, you will learn, how to cook khachapuri with cottage cheese and cheese, using puff pastry.You will need:
- 1 kg of flour;
- 800g margarine;
- 7 eggs;
- 500 g of cheese;
- 500 grams of cottage cheese;
- 20 ml of vinegar;
- 400 ml of water;
- salt - to taste.
1. First prepare the puff pastry.Sift the flour into a bowl, add to it chopped into pieces margarine.Beat 2 eggs.Dissolve the salt in the cold water, add 2 beaten eggs and vinegar.Pour into the flour with margarine water with eggs and salt.Knead the dough (it should be smooth and shiny).If need be, if dough adding flour or water.Once the dough is ready, cover it with a plastic bag or foil and place in refrigerator for several hours.
2. While the dough comes in the refrigerator, doing cooking stuffing.Cheese and cottage cheese rub on a coarse grater, add to it 4 eggs and salt to taste, mix well until smooth.
3. Roll out the dough into a square, put the stuffing and fold the dough triangle.
4. Bake puff khachapuri with cheese and cottage cheese in a preheated oven (250 ° C) for 20 minutes.