marinade is best suited dense and juicy red cabbage fork.Experienced hostess recommend choosing for this sort of "stone head".
Pickled red cabbage without sterilization
You will need:
- red cabbage (at the rate of 800 grams per liter jar).
For the marinade (3 liter jars of pickled red cabbage ):
- 3 tbsp.water;
- 1 tbsp.vinegar;
- 1 tbsp.sugar;
- 1 tbsp.l.salt;
- 3-4 bay leaves;
- 5-6 pcs.allspice;
- 5 inflorescences dry cloves.
To quickly cook pickled red cabbage , you can do without sterilization.Pre-packaged snacks need to be refrigerated.
1. Finely chop the cabbage and some remember it with salt.
2. Cooked clean jars firmly tamp cabbage.
3. Bring the water to a boil and add the necessary ingredients for the marinade, wait in the pouring sugar is completely dissolved.
4. Cool the marinade and only then fill them with cabbage banks.
5. Remove the jars in a cool place, not closing them tightly.
Soak pickled red cabbage 5 days in a cool place, then it can be consumed as food.
the winter Pickled red cabbage
- 1 kg of chopped red cabbage;
- 2 hours. L.salt;
- 2 peas allspice;
- 2 pea black pepper;
- 1 bay leaf.
For the marinade (per liter of water):
- 4 hours. L.sugar;
- 2 hours. L.salt;
- 1 tbsp.l.vinegar.
1. Finely shred red cabbage.
2. Sprinkle the cabbage with salt (20 g per kg), mix thoroughly in a bowl and leave for 3 hours at room temperature.
3. In the prepared jars lay spices, and then firmly tamp them empty cabbage juice.
4. Bring to a boil the water, add the sugar, vinegar essence, and prepare the marinade.
5. Refrigerate the marinade and fill their jars with sauerkraut.
6. Cover the jars with lids and pasteurize for 30 minutes.
7. Roll up pickled red cabbage covers, turn jars upside down in a warm wrap and leave to cool.
way, not only can marinate red and white cabbage, but even and cauliflower .