salted cabbage in winter: a simple recipe
Cabbage on this recipe turns out incredibly tasty and crunchy.
- cabbage - 1 head;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- sugar and salt to taste.
1. Finely shred the cabbage, put in an enamel container and wide stretch your arms until transparent, gradually adding salt.Should get a slightly salted cabbage juice precipitated.
2. Add the cabbage to the sugar and grated carrot (coarsely grated).All mix well.
3. Cabbage laid in three-liter jar, periodically sealing layers to air out.
4. On the cabbage to put oppression, which periodically need to be pressed to released in pickling cabbage liquid upstairs.
5. The gas released during fermentation.That he did not stay inside the cabbage for three days twice a day is necessary to pierce to the bottom of the cabbage with a sharp object (eg a knife).
6. If the image of a lot of liquid, it must be drained into a separate bowl.
7. Before you close the cabbage, it is necessary to pierce with a knife, remove the opp
8. Close the lid and jar caproic stored in the refrigerator.
salted cabbage in the winter with mushrooms
- cabbage - 10 kg;
- marinated mushrooms - 1 kg;
- carrots - 6 pieces;
- 170 g coarse salt;
- sugar to taste.
1. salting cabbage previous method.
2. After salting the cabbage completely, add to it marinated mushrooms.
3. Cabbage with mushrooms spread out on a 3-liter cans and roll.Store in the refrigerator or cellar.
Acute salted cabbage in the winter
That cabbage is good that in a day you can bring to the table .
- cabbage - 3 kg;
- 1 large carrot;
- garlic - 2 teeth;
- sugar - 200 g;
- 2.5 Art.l.70% vinegar and coarse salt;
- red pepper powder.
1. Boil the brine: in a pan pour cold water, add vinegar, salt and sugar dissolve.Boil.
2. Cabbage cut into small cubes, carrots grate, crush the garlic.
3. In the broad layers of containers to put the cabbage, carrots, garlic and red pepper.
4. Cabbage pour brine and put under pressure.
5. A day cabbage put in jars, close and store in the cellar.
Salt for winter cabbage can be used not only as self-starters, but also add to other dishes, giving them a unique flavor and aroma.