you need 30 minutes of time, and the following ingredients for Manica:
- 1,5 Art.flour;
- 1,5 Art.decoys;
- 1,5 Art.sugar;
- 1,5 Art.sour cream (or yogurt, or yogurt);
- 3 eggs;
- 100 grams of margarine;
- bag of vanilla;
- sachet baking powder;
- handful of raisins;
Mannik: recipe with photo
1. Cut the margarine into pieces and dissolve it in a pan.Put to cool.
2. Turn the oven so she could warm (220 ° C).
3. Prepare a baking sheet: lubricate it with vegetable oil or margarine.The sheet can be slightly floured.
3. In a large container pour the semolina, flour, sugar.Add vanilla, baking powder, washed raisins, a pinch of salt.Stir.
4. In a separate container, mix sour cream and cooled margarine.
5. Pour the sour cream and margarine in a bowl of loose mix and stir.If the dough is thickish, add a spoonful of water.
6. In a separate container thoroughly whisk 3 eggs, add to the mixture and mix with a mixer at low speed.
7. Pour onto a sheet, level.
8. Bake in preheated oven until golden brown at 220 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
9. Remove the sheet from the oven, carefully cut the manna, and place on a dish.
That's all.It took only 30 minutes, and the floury white manna for our recipe with photos ready!
Options preparing Manica
Like any "popular" recipe, our fotoretsept Manica implies a greater variability.Some ingredients therein can always be replaced by others.So, you saw recipe with photos manna with sour cream, but you can replace sour kefir or yogurt (or even a mix of these products).
- as baking powder, you can use the traditional slaked soda (enough to 1 tsp).It is better to add to the mix the margarine and cream.
- Raisins can be replaced with dried apricots, dried cherries, walnuts, poppy seeds, but you can do without these additives.
- can use margarine instead of butter.
- If you do not have enough sugar, it is not forbidden to reduce the amount in the recipe (manna in this case is even higher).When the manna is ready promazhte 2 slices of jam or condensed milk or sprinkle each slice with powdered sugar.
Tips and secrets
- If your oven baked undercooked bottom, sprinkle with additional flour a sheet.
- If you are not lazy, sift the flour.Then the dough rise better.
- manna Remove from the oven gently and carefully.If you shake the manna, it may settle.The same applies to the process of baking Manica: do not knock the door of the oven, gently place the dough in the oven.