Chicken Meatballs in tomato sauce , juicy and tender, fragrant fried in sesame with a bowl of white rice crisp - one of the tastiest dishes of Vietnamese cuisine.
recipe for meatballs in tomato sauce
To prepare Chicken meatballs in tomato sauce you need the following ingredients:
- 300 g fresh chicken breast (without skin);
- 1 small ginger root;
- 1 egg;
- little white toasted sesame seeds;
- 1 ch. L.salt;
- 1 tbsp.l.white wine;
- 1 ch. L.ground white pepper;
- 1 ch. L.wheat or rice flour;
- tomato paste or tomato sauce to taste;
- bit of table vinegar 9%.
|Another recipe: Meatballs in sauce with oven|
cooking meatballs in tomato sauce
1. Wash the chicken breasts under running water,cut into small pieces across the grain.Ginger root cleaned from the skin and cut into slices.We spread the chicken in a blender, add to the same peeled chopped ginger.Scrolls chicken with ginger in a blender and get tender juicy s
2. After 15 minutes, stir again and begin to form the stuffing out of it small meatballs.They are spread on a pan, fill with water (about 500 ml of water should be almost completely cover the meatballs) and begin to simmer.When you see that the meatballs are white, and there was foam on the water, turn off the heat and drain the water.
3. Now another frying pan heat a little oil and tomato sauce, then add the salt, vinegar and sesame seeds.
4. Put the pan in the meatballs and fry in a tomato sauce, stirring them constantly, so they are not burnt.
5. The sauce should soak into meatballs, and they are slightly browned (but not brown), it will take about 5-10 minutes.Now you can remove the meatballs with fire.
6. Serve meatballs in tomato sauce followed with lettuce and green vegetables, as well as a side dish perfect white powdery hot rice.You can eat like bread, and without it.