Mannik: basic recipe
- 2 eggs;
- 100-200 g of margarine;
- 1 tbsp.kefir, sour cream or milk;
- 250 g of sugar;
- 250 g semolina;
- 200 flour;
- 10 g (1 hr. L.) Soda.
To start semolina mix with yogurt, milk or sour cream (low-fat) and leave to swell for 1 hour.If time does not permit, you can skip this step and just mix the dough.Melt the margarine, add sugar, stir.Then type in the eggs.Following pour yogurt with semolina and stir again.Sift the flour and add the baking soda.Pour in the batter and all well mixed until uniform.Bake at 200 ° C for about 20 minutes.If you have a large pan, you can increase the number of products in 2 times.
Recipe Manica curd with honey and dried fruits
- 2 eggs;
- "& gt; 1 tbsp. Semolina;
- 1 pack (250 g) of cheese;
- 2 tbsp. L. Sour cream;
- 1/2 Art. Sugar;
- 2Art. l. honey;
- 5 g baking powder;
- 100 grams of raisins, prunes or apricots;
- 1 ch. l. flour;
- butter for greasing.
1. Munk mix with cream cheese and sugar and mash well. You can use the blender.
2. Beat eggs, add sour cream to them, honey, cottage cheese and cream of weight - all carefully Mix.
3. Raisins rinse, dry and mix witha small amount of flour. If you choose to add to the dough prunes or apricots, and mix it with flour, pre-cutting.
4. Add the dried fruit selected mannoe dough and baking powder.All Stir with a spoon.
5. Form for baking brush with oil.Then pour in the batter and place it in a preheated 170 ° C oven.Bake for about 1 hour.Readiness check with a toothpick.
6. Let cool and serve.If desired, you can cover manna cheese frosting and garnish to taste.
Recipe lemon Manica
unique taste and flavor from lemon Manica.Preparing it a little longer classical Manica, but the result is worth it.
1. Take 3 eggs and divide into whites and yolks, whites in the refrigerator clean.
2. Lemons (3 pcs.) Rinse, wipe dry and rub the zest 2 of them.
3. whisk the yolks with 100g of sugar, pour a thin stream of 100 ml of vegetable oil (refined) while continuing to whisk.Then add the lemon zest and stir.
4. Sift 120g of flour, add 1/2 hr. Liter.soda and add to the yolks.There also add 200 g semolina and mix everything carefully.
5. Chilled whites whisk until peaks with a pinch of salt, add to the dough.
6. Form a little brush with butter, pour the batter into it and put baked.Baking time: 20-30 minutes.Temperature: 180 ° C.
7. From peeled lemons squeeze the juice, and the third a lemon slice.
8. In 1 liter of water, add lemon juice, chopped lemon and 200 grams of sugar.Put on the fire and boil.When the sugar is completely dissolved, remove from heat and strain.
9. Warm manna "obkolite" toothpicks over the entire surface on top and pour the lemon syrup.Leave to soak.
10. Slice and serve.