So start cooking khachapuri puff pastry .Take 1/2 kg of any brine cheese (suluguni, Imereti, vats, cheese), put in a large bowl and mash well with a fork.If the cheese is hard enough, you can rub it on a medium grater.To add cheese 1 egg and 50 g of melted butter and knead the whole mixture thoroughly.
Now for the test.We took out 500 g puff pastry from the package and fully thawed.Then floured and rolled into a thin layer (1-2 mm).The dough is cut into equal squares.In each square put cheese stuffing evenly distributed, with the edge of the reserve free.Now connect the edges of khachapuri, a triangle.Little roll out a triangular cake, passed on to a baking sheet.Bake khachapuri of puff pastry in the oven, preheated to 200-250 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
Hachapuri puff pastry with cheese and cottage cheese
this recipe - an unconventional option khachapuri, but not less tasty.
1. First, prepare the cheese and curd.Take 200 grams of cheese (not only the brine, but in general any), and rub on a coarse
2. The plate puff pastry spread on the work surface.Slightly sprinkle the dough with flour and roll out thinly in the form of a circle or a square.That same was done with another plate test.
3. On the rolled dough spread a layer of the prepared filling and leveling.Cover with second layer of dough on top and zaschipyvaem edge.We ran across the surface of the cake with a fork.
4. We shift khachapuri of puff pastry on a baking sheet.The oven heats up to 200 ° C and put it our khachapuri.Bake about half an hour.
5. The board serves hot khachapuri , pre-cut into pieces.