Hachapuri Lavash with sausage and cheese curds
For 6 servings you will need:
- 2 sheets of Armenian lavash;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 grams of smoked sausage cheese;
- 200 grams of cottage cheese;
- 250 grams of yogurt;
- salt to taste;
- butter for greasing.
1. Beat eggs with yogurt.
2. Cheese grate, cottage cheese, salt to taste and mix with cheese.
3. Grease the pan with butter and spread the pita so that most of it was on a baking sheet.
4. The second sheet of lavash tear into large pieces and divide it into 3 equal parts.
5. Distribute the stuffing as follows: a layer of slices of pita bread soaked in yogurt and egg - a layer of curd cheese - a layer of lavash - a layer of curd cheese - a layer of lavash.
6. Cover the filling of the second half of lavash dry and bend the edge, so that it does not leak when baking.
7. Coat the top of the remaining mixture of yogurt and eggs and bake khachapuri Lavash in the oven at 180 ° C for
Hachapuri of pita with sour cream and cheese Adygei
- 5-6 sheets of Armenian lavash;
- 500 g sour cream;
- 150g Adygei cheese;
- 150 g of cottage cheese and cheese such as "Russian";
- 3 eggs;
- butter for greasing the pan.
1. First you need to make the stuffing.Cheese grate, mix with cream cheese and 2 eggs.All mix thoroughly, add salt to taste.
2. Grease the pan with oil and place on a sheet of lavash.Grease a sheet of sour cream and put it on top of another sheet and brush with cream again.Spread the filling evenly.
3. Cover all the leaves on top of pita and lubricate the sour cream, then beaten egg.Join together the side of the pita bread to filling does not leak.
4. khachapuri Bake until golden brown about 20 minutes in the oven at 180 ° C.
Hachapuri Lavash portioned
4 servings you will need:
- 2 Armenian lavash (take more sheets);
- 100 grams of cheese suluguni;
- 100 g low-fat cottage cheese;
- 1 egg;
- clove of garlic;
- herbs (cilantro, parsley);
- 20 g butter.
1. Cheese mash with a fork, add cottage cheese, chopped herbs and garlic.Stir, pepper, salt to taste.
2. Pita bread cut into squares.Put the stuffing and fold the envelope.Top grease with beaten egg.
3. Baking brush with butter, put khachapuri and bake them in the oven at 180 ° C for about 5-10 minutes.
Hachapuri Lavash best served hot.They will be a great addition to the Sunday brunch.