Most often Ossetian pies prepare it with cheese.In Alania (North Ossetia) without it melting in your mouth treats can not do any one meal. Ossetian cheese pie preparing quite easy and does not require special hostess acquisition costs of products.The main ingredient of the cake is, of course, cheese.It is best to choose a market Ossetian traditional soft cheese, but his lack of any other suitable kind of cheese brine (eg cheese).
- 6 tablespoons.flour for the dough + 1 tbsp.for sprinkling;
- 3 tbsp.milk or yogurt;
- 2 tbsp.l.dry yeast;
- 5 g of sugar;
- 3 grams of salt;
- 1 kg of cheese brine;
- 1 tbsp.l.vegetable oils;
- 3 tbsp.l.butter.
Preparation Ossetian pie with cheese
1. Sift white flour.In the center of the resulting flour slides make small indentation and gently pour in there a little warmed milk or yogurt.Add dried yeast and salt.Knead the dough - it should get tough.Cover the dough with a clean towel and place in a warm place for several hours.Wait un
2. Pickled cheese grate, or just mash your hands.If the curd will seem dryish, mix it again with a little butter.
3. The finished dough Ossetian pie with cheese divided into 3 equal parts of each roll cake thick as a finger.
4. On each tortilla evenly cheese filling, leaving a 2-3 cm free at the edges.
5. Pick the edge to the middle of the cake and zaschepit fingers, fasten the middle.
6. Gently pressing down cake hand, form a round cake.To evenly distribute the filling inside each Ossetian pie with cheese, it should be inverted several times from one side to the other, constantly leveling hand.Such presses and leveling movements to be performed as long as the cake thickness reaches a half centimeters.
7. Put the pie on a baking sheet or pan, lightly greased.To not burst cake baking, center, perform a knife neat hole.Bake round Ossetian pie with cheese at a temperature of 200 ° C for 15-20 minutes.
8. Ready Ossetian pies fold the slide and at the same time cut into 6 flat triangles.Serve hot .
If you did not have cheese for the stuffing, make a pie with potatoes , meat or beet tops.