According to traditional views of the Ossetian people, round cakes, served on the table for each holiday, symbolizes the main elements of nature - water, sun and air.Prepare Ossetian pies with beet tops, cheese, potatoes or meat.Delight guests with this delicious and satisfying treat with sacred meaning.To add a feast of national color, to post Ossetian pies with beet tops salads, spicy sauce "Tsahton" and traditional beer.
To prepare Ossetian pie with beet tops you need:
- flour - 350 g;
- milk - 1/2 st .;
- 1/3 eggs;
- butter - 15 g;
- vegetable oil - 3 tbsp.L .;
- dry yeast -2 g;
- sugar - 1/3 hours. L .;
- salt on the tip of a knife.
For the filling:
- beet tops - 200 g;
- soft pickled cheese - 200 g;
- chopped green onions - 30 g;
- chopped dill - '20
Preparation Ossetian pie with beet tops
1. Thoroughly whisk egg whisk.
2. Sift the flour premium, resulting in a flour hill hand make a small indentation, pour into it a
3. Carefully pour in the batter Ossetian pie with beet tops third of the milk, mix thoroughly whisk all.
4. Add the butter to the dough and sunflower oil.
5. stirring the dough by hand, slowly pouring in the rest of the milk.
6. Leave the dough for Ossetian pie with beet tops approached in a warm place.After 40-60 minutes it should go up "cap."Risen dough becomes soft and elastic.
7. While dough rises, do some cooking the filling: Mix the cream cheese with your hands and finely chopped beet tops and green.
8. From the dough roll into a ball and then priplyusnite his hand, to get the tortilla.
9. In the center of the cake, place the stuffing, the edge to the center and tighten Pinch your fingers.
10. Sprinkle traditional cake flour and, turning to the other side, roll out to a thickness of approximately 1.5 cm.
11. To not burst cake in the oven, and its filling evenlypropeklas made in the center of the small round hole.
12. red-hot oven to maximum temperature (300 ° C).
13. Put the pie in the low round baking dish or pan and place on 10-15 minutes in the oven.
If the court of winter, choose other traditional stuffing and bake Ossetian pies to your taste.