The structure of the Greek casseroles called "Moussaka", be sure to include eggplant, vegetables, meat or mushroom (dishes in vegetarian version) minced meat, and poured it all sauce "Bechamel".We are happy to share with you a recipe for moussaka .
ingredients for moussaka:
- 2-3 eggplant;
- 700-800 grams of minced meat;
- 1 large onion;
- 2-3 medium tomatoes;
- 160-180 ml of dry white wine;
- bit of cheese for sprinkling;
- vegetable oil;
- ground black pepper;
- nutmeg powder.
For the sauce:
- 40 grams of butter;
- 30 g (1 tbsp. L. With slide) flour;
- 2 tbsp.milk;
- 200 g of cheese;
- 2 chicken eggs;
- salt, nutmeg powder - a pinch.
1. First, prepare the sauce "Bechamel".Heated in a frying pan with high sides of butter and add the flour.Wooden spatula to stir the flour and butter for 1 minute, then remove from heat.In a saucepan heated milk, return the pan to the fire with flour fried i
2. This sauce spatula stir constantly to avoid lumps formed.At the minimum heat, stirring constantly, bring the sauce to a boil.Boil for 3-5 minutes and then pour the grated cheese.Constantly stir until cheese melts.Try, if you want to - salt, add the nutmeg and stir again.Now remove from heat, pour into a bowl and 3-5 minutes until the sauce cools, whisk the eggs in a separate bowl and add to the sauce, stirring it with the whisk.
3. Now tighten the bowl with the sauce cling film so that it touches the surface of the sauce and reserve.
4. Getting cooking moussaka.
5. Onions cut into rings, tomatoes, my, cut in front of the knife, and immersed in boiling water, to them it was possible to remove the skin.Remove the skins from the tomatoes and cut into small cubes.My clean and eggplants and cut them into thin slices.Slices of eggplant a little salt and add it in a colander for 20-30 minutes, then rinse and towel obsushivayut.
6. While prosalivayutsya eggplant in a colander, in a frying pan with vegetable oil fry the onion until soft state.Fried onion take out of the pan, leaving a vegetable oil.Now, in the same oil, fry the minced meat for 15 minutes, then poured into a wine and fry for another 3 minutes, add the onion, tomatoes, pepper and salt and mix.We reserve minced stew over medium heat until complete evaporation of the liquid, stirring occasionally it.
7. Now go back to the eggplants.While quenched minced, fried eggplant slices in a frying pan in a vegetable oil (for napkins thereafter they must be dry and give little soak wipes excess oil), in an oven or grill.
8. Now turn the oven that was heated, and themselves laid moussaka in baking dish.
9. First, a layer of eggplant, then mince.Then again, even eggplant and minced meat.On top put the remaining eggplant and pour all the sauce "Bechamel".Sprinkle with grated cheese and send it in the oven for 40 minutes.Moussaka is to bake until golden brown.Before serving, it should be a little cool so as not burned.
As you can see, recipe moussaka quite simple, but the taste of this dish is excellent!