Before that I had never cooked anything with waving, so can not imagine what it tastes like.Mash - it is something like small beans, it tastes too reminiscent of beans or peas.But pea soups I do not like because of the specific taste and a soup with waving was very tasty.And another plus cooking mung bean that does not need to be soaked.
You will need:
- piece of meat on the bone (lamb or beef);
- 150-200 g mung;
- 100 grams of rice;
- 2 carrots;
- 2 tomatoes;
- 1 onion;
- fresh herbs - parsley, dill, basil (and so forth. To taste);
- salt and pepper.
Soup with waving: fotoretsept
1. Rinse the meat, divide it into medium-sized pieces and pour 2 liters of water (approximately), a little salt, throw the onions cut into half - and cook until tender.
2. When the meat is cooked, remove it from the soup (and onions too), cut, cover anything and yet leave on the table.
3. the boiling broth vsypte 150-200 g mung.Remember that it seethe and increase in volume, so if you put more - the soup
is thick.Cook for 15 minutes.
4. Pour 100 grams of rice, cook for about 10 minutes.Then try if the rice and mung bean are almost ready, it's time to move on to the fifth step.
5. While mung bean and rice cooked chop tomatoes (better if they are soft, fleshy), carrot sticks, and onion half rings.
and all sauté in butter or vegetable oil.
6. Add the browned vegetables in boiling broth and cook for about 5-7 minutes (until the moment when the carrot is tender).
7. Add the peppercorns, salt, if desired.You can also add other spices - cumin or mustard seed.
8. finished dish sprinkle with finely chopped greens.
|Fresh fotoretsepty: Baked ham in a rural|
That's all you have prepared a hearty and flavorful soup Uzbek waving.Bon Appetit!