Stumbling in store for this strange pasta called Salangani (Salangani), I'm not thinking put them in the basket, thinking that I then look at how to prepare them.In fact salangani - it's pasta, rolled into the slots, which are stuffed with minced meat or vegetables.On the palate, they are not very different from our usual pasta with meat, but an interesting shape.So if you want to bring variety to your table - salangani cook for our recipe.
Salangani: recipe with photo
You will need:
- salangani packaging;
- 300 grams of minced meat;
- 2 carrots;
- salt, pepper and so on. Spices.
1. Mash minced meat (preferably beef + pork, but you can use chicken as he prepares faster).Add the minced 1 egg, 1 tbsp.a spoonful of vegetable oil, salt, pepper, paprika, herbs (olive or basil to taste).
2. Take salangani one slightly stretch it like a spring-loaded, and fill with stuffing.Do not put too much meat, or he would not have time to cook
.Make all ready salangani on a plate.
3. Take a frying pan with high edges and fry it in vegetable oil onion half rings and carrots.If you do not have a suitable pan, there is a recipe salangani in the oven, which differs only in that salangani are placed in a high pan, fill with water and cooked in the oven for about 30 minutes.
4. When the onions and carrots fry in a frying pan, make a salangani and pour hot boiled water to the top.Cook on high heat for about 5 minutes, and then another 10-15 minutes on low heat.
5. Remove salangani and two forks on a plate.
|Another recipe: Pasta with chicken and mushrooms|
You can sprinkle with herbs and cheese on top.Bon Appetit!