When everyday table setting, note the following:
1. Tablecloth - lay or not lay?Dispense napkins?A matter of taste.Tablecloth - linen, cotton, plastic - monochrome or color, preferably muted tones that nothing distracts from the food.
2. Spices and bread - traditionally put in the center of the table.Here you can post and paper napkins.Or to put them next to a fork.If the linen napkins, you can put them on the plate, ornately folded.
3. Plates and plates. two flat plates enough - large and smaller, which are placed one on the other - if you have an appetizer and a main course.You can serve food in the plate.Adding soup - it is added to a deep dish, which put on two flat.
4. Devices - knives, forks, spoons.Classics - it's knives and spoons on the right, fork left.Closer to the plate put those tools that will be needed first.If it is a minimum, the right knife and fork on the left plate (knife blade to the plate).
5. glasses, wine glasses, cups and saucers. to water (juice) glass put ove