all accustomed to, that natural stone in the interior used exclusively for the bath, kitchen apron or gender.In fact, it's all in the past: if you look at the work of designers, we can see that the natural stone used for decoration and living room, study, and even bedrooms.Originally looks certain architectural elements, lined with polished stone, such as arches, fireplaces, columns, portals.
Most often used for interior decoration with natural materials: marble, petrosilex, sandstone, onyx, slate, travertine, limestone and coquina.These stones are susceptible to treatment and have a rich color palette.
Artificial stone often used for decorative finishes.Such materials are made of cement and sand, adding pigments and fillers, which improve the performance and fine.Similarly, you can simulate virtually any natural stone.Unlike natural, artificial stone will be cheaper, much lighter, easier to install and adapt to any architectural and construction tasks.From it you can make decorative e
decorative stone in the interior well with smooth surfaces:
- portal of the TV or fireplace, or part of the wall with ragged edges, which is less than that, more than go on a smooth surface;
- original will look smooth niches decorated with stone wall.Or vice versa - smooth walls and stone niche.It is possible to use a backlight, which will accentuate the texture of stone material;
- framing doors, cabinets, arches can be made of small plitochek, the main thing - to choose the right combination of colors SFA dkoy ited power metal and stone;
- stone can decorate an entire wall or column;
- can create the atmosphere of nature and garden using houseplants combined with decorative stone, it will relax, feel the freedom and ease.
stone in the interior should be used in reasonable quantities, otherwise creates a feeling of darkness , gravity, pressure, discomfort to the people in this room.