Master Class "Delicate lace»
If you have a small round mirror, then it is possible to make a very original piece of furniture.
to decorate round mirror , you will need:
- round layered napkins with delicate lace edges;
- double-sided adhesive tape;
- white paint in spray.
- Remove dirt from the mirror and grease with a soft cloth and a spray glass cleaner.
- on the wrong side swipe stick adhesive tape.It is better to do it in several places, to wipe not break during the application.
- Fix the tissue in the center of the mirror.
- Cover is not sealed part of the mirror with a thin layer of paint.Repeat if the surface of the mirror to paint unevenly.
- Leave a mirror to dry paint.
- Carefully remove the cloth from the mirror and wipe it with a soft cloth.Stylish ladies mirror ready!
A version of this suit for those who holiday on the sea brought a lot of beautiful shells.We propose to create a mirror in a nautical theme.This is suitable for decorating mirrors both round and square shapes.
Master Class "Oceanside»
For this you'll need a mirror:
- different shells (large, small, starfish, all kinds of stones, including pebbles, etc.);
- pearls or beads like pearls;
- adhesive paper;
- sharp scissors and tweezers.
- Clean all mirrors and shells from grease and dirt.
- Cut with scissors frame for a mirror of the adhesive paper.Stick it on the mirror.
- Now you can start gluing seashells.Glue should be applied directly on the shells and pebbles.
- On the inner contour of the frame glue small seashells.Choose shells of the same size and shape.
- then decorate the mirror largest shells and starfish.Try to make it look to the frame symmetrically.
- Now glue shells and pebbles of medium size.
- fill the void with small shells and beads.To work with them, use the tweezers, which you will keep the beads to apply glue on them.
- After drying glue, clean the mirror of its residues.At the request of top decor can be varnished.
A version of this decor can be considered the most of all the proposed budget.However, it is also no less original.Best of all, this design will look on a round mirror.
Master Class "Chrysanthemum»
To create a mirror, you will need:
- disposable spoon (about 6 packs of 48 tablespoons of each);
- MDF 30 * 46 cm;
- scissors cut from the spoon handle.
- of thick cardboard or MDF cut two circles.One must be equal to the desired diameter of the mirror, and the second is approximately 1.5 times greater.
- with glue stick handle of spoons between the two circles.
- Coat place bonding primer and glue on top of heavy paper.
- obkleyte spoons outer edge of the circle, leaving between them a distance equal to about half a spoon.
- next series of glue so that the second row spoon spoons arranged between the first row is staggered.Obkleyte so the whole frame.
- Apply primer and paint spoon in your desired color.
- After the paint is completely dry, glue the mirror to the frame using superglue or liquid nails.This mirror is perfect in written to the Moroccan Interior .
That's simply out of the ordinary mirror can create a work of art.You can implement your ideas and make your original mirror.