milestones poisonous or hemlock
Weh - a perennial plant of the family Umbelliferae.In the hollow stalk of hemlock, which are stalks covered dvoyakoperistymi leaves.The inflorescence of 5 petals are small, white or yellow flowers. This is one of the most poisonous plants that can be found in the forest. highest concentration of poison cicutoxin contained in plant roots.
Symptoms: nausea, cramps in the abdomen, vomiting, dizziness.Longer poisoning is accompanied by the passage of foam from the mouth of the patient, dizziness, convulsions, paralysis and death.
Treatment: immediate gastric lavage boiled water with powder activated carbon.
Hemlock from Umbelliferae
Hemlock reaches a height of 2 m. The top of the stem is much branched and covered with a blue plaque, can be found at the bottom of purple spots.At the base of umbrellas has 5 leaflets, wrappers.Inflorescences small, white, consisting of 5 petals bent back.In the forest, poisonous plants such as hemlock, are common, and the ri
Symptoms: dizziness, nausea, violation of swallowing function, loss of speech, paralysis, dilated pupils, choking.After contact with skin rash.
First Aid: gastric lavage with a weak solution of potassium permanganate.Ingestion of activated carbon powder and milk.If breathing stops - apply artificial respiration.
ordinary Daphne (bast wolf, wolf berry)
Wolf bark - shrub from 50 to 150 cm. Dark-pink flowers are like lilacs.The narrow, long leaves, gray bottom, grow at the ends of shoots. wolf bark autumn fruits bright red and orange berries. This is one of the few toxic plants in the woods that can be toxic when in contact with their fruits, flowers, leaves and bark even.
Symptoms: respiratory irritation, burning sensation in the mouth, pain "in his stomach", weakness, nausea, vomiting, convulsions.
First Aid: gastric lavage salted water.Once you can drink activated charcoal.After contact with skin, wash the affected area.
black nightshade is also found among the poisonous plants in the forest.It has branched stems, oval, pointed leaves and small white flowers like bluebells.Off-round fruits are black berries that ripen in late summer.They can be eaten. But unripe fruits are toxic.
Symptoms of poisoning : increased heart rate, shortness of breath, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fainting.
First Aid: gastric lavage with a weak solution of potassium permanganate.
If you are poisoned by poisonous plants in the forest, after first aid is required to refer to the hospital!
It is important to teach children how to identify poisonous plants, or a child can walk back with a bouquet of poisoned, and even swallowing poisonous berries.The same applies to mushrooms: it is important to distinguish where the edible mushroom, a poisonous fungus where .Children should remember an important rule: not one hundred percent sure that the berry or mushroom are edible - Do not touch him.