What is trimming?
For corrugated needed, a simple color or tissue paper (in tissue), pencil, scissors, glue, and the basis on which the parts will be attached.
1. Cut a small square of paper (circle detail with jagged edges, and so on. D.).
2. Press the center of his pencil.
3. Screw the paper around a pencil.
4. The resulting twist without removing a pencil, stick to the substrate (cardboard, paper, and so on. D.).
5. The following trim glued next to the first.The papers must fit tightly to each other and cover the base with a continuous carpet.
1. contour trimming - paper twisted frame contour drawing.Used to create edges, borders, borders, and when combined with other techniques, such as scrapbooking.
2. Facing on a plane. In this case trimmer and a vertically very close to each other on the entire surface.
3. Volume trimming. This type of work requires different density tortsovok twisting and attaching to the surface of the volume at
to create a cactus used plasticine basis
4. Facing layers involves gluing parts to each other.Tortsovok combination of different shades and colors makes it possible to achieve unusual effects and "revive" paper crafts.
All kinds Facing successfully combined with each other.
technique, we are talking about, is often used to create floral arrangements. Depending on the size and type of flower size and shape of the chosen starting components.
violets to cut circles with a diameter of 3-4 cm. To twist loose 1/3 trim.Paste trimming a large slope.
Macy's made just like violets, but the size of the circles is increased up to 6-7 cm, and the edges are cut by waves.
dahlias are used to create small squares badly twisted.They begin firmly glued to the center of the flower with a slight slope.If, as we move to the edges of the size of the squares and the slope increases, and reduce the density of the twist, you get a large open flower.For details bud glued almost vertically.
Any other colors are made in the same technique will look lush and voluminous.
Facing technique can also be used for decorating three-dimensional figures made of cardboard, paper, clay, plastic, clay, floral sponge "Oasis".
trimming can create paintings of all sizes. In this case, a substrate applied with a pencil outline of the image, and each segment is densely filled torsions of the respective colors.
|More on the topic: Scheme for Facing (large collection)|
more trimming of tissue there.Details are cut from cloth, lace or organza.Convenient to use nylon and satin ribbons.For mounting on the basis of suitable pins, thread or glue.An example of the facing fabric - Topiary (miniature trees) .