Ginger - a burning east plant, widely known for its unique healing properties.Included in the ginger nutrients help fight many diseases.Ginger is rich in potassium, magnesium, zinc, sodium, calcium and iron.In addition, its composition contains vitamins A, B1, B2, C, amino acids, essential oils, as well as fiber, carbohydrates and fats.Such a rich composition makes ginger indispensable drug, especially during pregnancy, when receiving the majority of pharmaceutical drugs is prohibited.
Useful properties of ginger during pregnancy
1. One of the most important properties of ginger for pregnant women - eliminate nausea .To cope with morning toxicity, it is recommended to dissolve in the mouth on an empty stomach a small amount of ground ginger (on the tip of a knife) or a piece of fresh ginger root.
2. As mentioned above, ginger - a storehouse of vitamins and minerals.Therefore, it should be used as an additional source of vitamins and micronutrients during pregnancy.
Prepare healthy herbal tea, which can be used throughout pregnancy, and in preparation for it.Mix 2 h. Liter.raspberry leaf 3 h. l.nettle leaves, 1.5 hr. liter.ground dried ginger, 2 h. L.chopped licorice root, 3 ch. l.leaf (root) comfrey and 1 hour. L.dandelion root.Now weld the resulting mixture at the rate of 3 tbsp.l.1 liter of boiling water.Brewing will be in the evening, night stand and drink the next day, adding to taste sugar or honey.
3. nurturing a baby, expectant mother becomes very sensitive and susceptible to negative.Therefore, it often can not cope with their emotions.Also in this case again will ginger.It perfectly soothes, eliminates headaches and dizziness .
Prepare a soothing ginger tea: 50 g of purified ginger pour 1 tbsp.of boiling water and drink after 10 minutes, if desired, adding ginger tea honey and lemon.
4. ginger during pregnancy - an indispensable tool for combating colds and flu , and to enhance immunity and the overall strengthening of the body.
5. Tea made from ginger and licorice - good remedy for colds .Mix the dry powder of ginger root and liquorice in equal proportions and brew at the rate of 1 tbsp.l.mixture into 1 tbsp.of boiling water.
Another option - Tibetan tea for colds.Ingredients:
- 0,5 liters of milk fat content of 3.2 per cent;
- 0,5 liters of water;
- 10-11 pc.cloves;
- 9-11 pieces.cardamom;
- 1 tbsp.l.fresh ginger (0.5 hr. l. dry);
- 0,5 h. Liter.ground nutmeg;
- 2 hours. L.green tea;
- 1 ch. L.any black tea.
Pour water in an enamel pan and put on a tile.Add the pre-ground cloves and cardamom, green tea.Boil for 1 minute, and pour in the milk.Then add the minced ginger and black tea.When the mixture will boil again, Stir in nutmeg.A little boil, remove from heat and leave for 5 minutes.Drink preferably in the morning on an empty stomach.
6. Pregnant women often suffer from digestive problems.Ginger in this case perfectly establishes the gastrointestinal tract. In the case of acute gastric disorders, poisoning, or an attack of vomiting dilute 0.5 hours. L.ground ginger in half a glass of water, add 0.25 h. liter.ground nutmeg and drink immediately after a bout of vomiting.Eating ginger during pregnancy also helps the expectant mother to cope with flatulence, bloating and pain in the gut.
dangers of ginger during pregnancy
Although unconditional utility ginger pregnancy - a time when you need to be treated with caution to any products used inside.Therefore, before taking ginger should consult with your doctor to determine the presence of contraindications , especially if pregnancy occurs with complications.And do not use ginger in late pregnancy because it can cause contractions.
Regardless of pregnancy, ginger should not be taken if you:
- duodenal ulcer;
- esophageal reflux;
- gastrointestinal disease;
- high fever (temperature);
- stomach ulcer, ulcerative colitis;
- some form of allergy and hypertension.