The first time I saw this recipe on the site Nasty Skripkina, I thought he was very appetizing.I have to say that I have rarely dare to multi-level recipes, especially the ones where you have to make their own dough.But in this case Loranskaya cook a pie with chicken and mushrooms was not as difficult as it seems.It took me more than an hour of time, but it turned out really delicious and satisfying.
Generally, Loranskaya cake (Lorraine cake) - is the same as the quiche Lorraine, that is flan on thin pastry stuffed with meat.
Loranskaya cake becomes quite soft if you like a distinct taste, add more spice in it, you can even garlic.
You will need:
- 1 egg;
- 80 g butter (margarine can be);
- 3 tbsp.l.cold water;
- 200-300 g of flour;
- 0.5 h. Liter.salt.
- 500g chicken;
- 300g mushrooms (preferably fresh, not frozen);
- 300 grams of broccoli;
- large onion;
- vegetable oil.
Fill the pie:
- 200ml whipping cream (not less than 20%);
- 150 g of cheese;
- 2 eggs;
- marjoram and nutmeg (optional);
| View more: Eleshi with chicken and potatoes |
Preparation Loranskaya pie with chicken and mushrooms: Photo
1. To beginto prepare the dough: finely chop the butter or margarine (80 g, not drown it! ), mix with one egg, salt.Add 3 tbsp.l.Cold water.Then start adding the flour (200-300 g can vary) and kneading the dough.When the dough stops sticking to your hands, roll the ball out of it and put on 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
Note .: I got the dough of the gray-brown color, because I used wholegrain flour.
2. Now for the filling: Boil chicken breasts (or fry on low heat so they do not fry).Cook for 20 minutes, n e to full readiness.
3. Finely chop the onion, mushrooms, broccoli, and in the same sequence spread on the pan for frying in vegetable oil.At the end, add the chopped chicken.Add salt and pepper.
Note .: I cut all quite large - cut all the smaller 2 times!
4. for Loranskaya Fill pie. Break 2 eggs into a bowl, lightly whisk them.Then rub on a small grater cheese and sprinkle in the cup, add marjoram and nutmeg.Add 200 ml cream.Mix well.
5. Remove the dough from the refrigerator, roll it out and spread on the baking tin, previously greased.Veiled form of parchment paper is not necessarily, and so the dough does not stick.
6. Put the dough on the first layer of the filling is slightly cooled, add the basil leaves and other greens, add a little fill.Then lay a second layer, and also fill.
7. Put almost ready Loranskaya pie with chicken and mushrooms in a preheated oven to 190-200oS for 30-40 minutes.
Our pie or quiche with chicken, mushrooms and broccoli are ready!Bon Appetit!