We will cook homemade lemonade rhubarb: the fact of what you are cooking should always be fresh, but better - freshly picked.To make 3 liters of lemonade, we need:
- 6-7 stalks of rhubarb,
- 6 tablespoons.water,
- about 2 tbsp.sugar,
- juice of 1 lemon.
How to make lemonade at home: a simple recipe
1. Remove the stalks of rhubarb with the outer layer, and cut them into small pieces.
2. Pour the rhubarb with water and simmer for about 15 minutes liquid should become cloudy.
3. Strain the liquid, discard the rhubarb.
4. Add the lemon juice and sugar, bring to a boil lemonade.
5. Cool homemade lemonade and pour it into containers.
Serve homemade lemonade from rhubarb with ice cubes and a slice of lemon.
|Read more: Water Sassi: the lemonade diet|