Several times I come across these recipes and finally decided to try it.I was particularly attracted by the fact that the souffle chicken is considered a dietary dish (though actually it is not so, as in the recipe has eggs and cream).But the most important advantage that I saw in this recipe - is that chicken souffle turns out very tender and lean!
I must say that as such a souffle in the full sense of the word I did not work (possibly due to the fact that I could not beat a good weight), but the taste I do not care very much.
Let's get started - the recipe of chicken souffle
You will need:
- 400-500 g minced chicken;
- 2 eggs (1 egg yolk and 2 protein);
- 200-150 ml of milk or cream;
- any herbs (garlic, basil, oregano, parsley);
- olive oil.
And of course you'll need a blender to mix it all.But beware: check is whether your blender for mixing meat, because I'm in the process of their burned :)
Step by step recipe photos
1. Salt beef, add a little pepper.
well Separately whisk
1 egg yolk and 2 protein.It's really better to do separately, because together with the chicken it is almost impossible to beat.
3. Put beef in a blender (in batches, you can, if not all vlazit).Mix in the egg mass.
4. Add herbs and a little olive oil.Mix.
5. Pour into a blender cream or milk, stir again all.
6. resulting mass lay on the shaper.You can use the silicone molds or metal molds for cakes (but do not forget to grease lightly with oil).I used disposable molds made of thick foil.
!!! Do not fill the mold to the top, about 3/4.
Form with chicken can be put into other deeper form and fill it with water half.Then souffle will be even more gentle and as if from the steamer.
Above you can sprinkle with sesame seeds soufflé or any other seasonings to taste.
Preheat the oven to 170-180 degrees and bake the souffle chicken 30-40 minutes until tender.
I got more delicate minced chicken cutlets , but if you do it with a prescription - you certainly get it soufflé Chicken!