You will need:
- minced lamb - 700 g
- large onion - 1 pc.
- tomato paste - 2 tbsp.l.
- Curry (powder) - 4 tbsp.l.
- Ground cumin - 1 tbsp.l.
- chopped fresh ginger - 1 tbsp.l.
- garlic - 4 cloves
- parsley (chopped) 1/2 cup
- melted butter 2 tbsp.l.
- salt 1 ch. L.
|Another recipe: Meatballs Vietnamese|
Meatballs of lamb curry: fotoretsept
1. So, prepare all the food: chop the ginger, onion and parsley,suppress the garlic.
2. Take a bowl and mix with minced ginger and zira, salt.Stir the best hands to evenly salted minced turned and there was skomkovannyh spices.
3. Now it's time to form patties, this wet hands and roll small balls of minced meat.
4. Put the pan on the stove, heat over medium heat, melt the butter, then lay meatballs.
5. Fry the meatballs on each side for 2-3 minutes.When the meatballs of lamb turn brown, place them on a paper towel to remove excess fat from meat.
6. meanest in the pan a little oil and fry the onion.When the onion is soft, add g
arlic and wait a couple of minutes while the kitchen will not wonderful garlic flavor.
7. Cook the curry paste by mixing the powder with water.Then add the curry pan.A minute later, add hot water and stir all well.
8. Now Put the pan tomato paste, stir and bring to a boil.Then close the lid and leave the pan on low heat.After 5 minutes, the sauce should thicken, if it happens - is ready.
9. Put your lamb meatballs in the sauce, cover and soak for 5 minutes on low heat.
10. As a side dish to the meatballs for this recipe is perfect basmati rice and sour cream.Sprinkle dish with parsley and serve.
Enjoy your meal!