Recently, real snow patterns on the windows become a rarity.Plastic windows made our home lighter and quieter, but to look at whimsical frosty curls can now only if you painted them yourself. H arisovat snowflakes on a window, the easiest using toothpaste: it is always at hand, and it is much easier to wash than paint. coped with this task even toddlers.
addition toothpaste you will need a cup, some water and a toothbrush.
How to draw snowflakes on glass using toothpaste
1. First things first cut snowflakes - possible and schemes, but interesting at the behest of fantasy.
2. Wet snowflakes and cleave them on window glass or a mirror.
3. The cup squeeze toothpaste, dilute it with a little water.
4. Dip the toothbrush into the solution and gently shake it (this is done to ensure that the spray was more evenly without large drops).
5. Aim at the snowflakes brush and draw on it with your thumb.
6. When the pasta is good spray will form
the contour snowflakes, clear patterns.
can experiment with snowflakes.For example, if fix them to the glass and to spray two or three steps, will receive the patterns overlap.
to draw using toothpaste snowflakes looked nice and did not give you trouble, try to follow these guidelines:
- cut the air, delicate snowflakes - glass remains "negative", which always looks more cumbersome,than the pattern;
- snowflakes do not fill the entire window, border or corner will look much more impressive;
- not to splash paste other surfaces, cover the paper with the help of masking tape;
- when the holidays pass, remove the Snowflake warm, soapy water with a sponge.
Drawing snowflakes using toothpaste - not the only way to decorate the house.Show frost on the windows help beer with chalk, photographic fixer and a couple of "folk remedies".
templates for drawing snowflakes using toothpaste
Subtilize to nothing: for window designs suit the most simple snowflakes
selection of more complex patterns of snowflakes