believed that the vitamin C content of black currant - one of the highest.Red currant almost equal in this its more popular cousin, but has a more sour taste.Thanks sour red currant pleasantly quenches thirst in the heat, and compote of red currants in the winter to help cope with colds and beriberi.
Classic compote of red currants on winter
Few billet (especially sweet, not salty) are well eaten.Perhaps, on an industrial scale to prepare for the winter is only compotes - red currant and other berries sour.
On a three-liter jar of stewed fruit, you will need:
- about 2 liters of water,
- 350 grams of sugar,
- 1 liter (1/3 can) red currant.
1. Wash the jars and lids.
2. Berry to loop, rinse with cold water and add to the banks - it should take about a third of the volume.Not necessarily remove the tails, but with them the same number of berries in the bank takes more space.
3. Boil water and pour the boiling water into the jar.Cover the jar and leave for 10-15 minutes.
4. Drain the cans of colored water and then boil it with sugar.
5. Immediately after boiling, pour the syrup over the banks roll up and sterilized lids.
6. Turn the jar upside down and cover with a blanket.
7. When banks have cooled off, compote can be removed for storage in the cellar or other cool place.
Do not be surprised if the compote turned out not very bright - he gradually pick up color.
little life hacking for those who do not like to touch the berries
Vitamin compote of red currants and oranges in the winter
compote of red currants and oranges -real vitamin concentrate. ill people, doctors recommend drinking plenty of fluids to quickly rid the body of toxins.You can be sure that those whose immune system needs support, a compote of red currants and oranges are very useful in the winter.
To get vitamin compote, orange cut circles, always taking all the bones and add to the berries.Currant can take a little bit smaller, the rest of the technology of preparation is no different from those already described.
antipyretic compote of red currants and raspberries in the winter
If the red currant - a concentrate of vitamin C, raspberries, primarily known as an effective analgesic.Compote with raspberries and red currant will help the winter, everyone who zatemperaturil.
old technology, but now occupies a third of the banks in the currants, and a mixture of berries. amount of sugar is reduced to 200 g, as raspberries currants much sweeter.
Red currants well with white and black currants.You can also experiment with gooseberry and cherry - they ripen about the same time.With red currant is sometimes combined Ranetki - obtained compotes with rich sweet and sour taste.
If your pantry or cellar up little space, it makes sense to do red currant jelly . winter, it can be diluted and drunk as juice.Interesting idea - freeze concentrate compote or bags of ice.It is necessary to fill in one such bag of water, and you will be serving cool drink.
|Recipe: Lazy red currant jelly without cooking|