Creme Brulee I prefer to do on a Friday night, and the caramel crust to it - in the morning on Saturday.Why is that?Cooking creme brulee is not difficult, but it takes about 4 hours. reasonable to divide the preparation in two stages.
Cooking creme brulee
To make a portion of creme brulee for two, you will need:
- 2 egg yolks,
- 200 ml cream (20-30 interest),
- 6 tspconventional or (better) vanilla sugar,
- cane sugar to brown.
Product List, you see, a little. main difficulty - to "get" sugar crust, you need something like a soldering iron or a gas burner.I can use "Dremel".
1. Separate the yolks from the whites.I prefer to just do it with a slotted spoon - just pour out the contents of her eggs and wait.
2. Mix the egg yolks with the sugar.Stir start immediately.Sugars can be taken and less is a matter of taste.
3. Little heat the cream to the sugar dissolves better, and mix them with the egg mass. Air bubbles in the creme brulee we do not need, stir gently, without fanati
4. Place on a baking small ceramic molds.The smaller they are, the better. Highest Quality creme brulee I get in tiny bowls of wasabi. One that I have tried to fill a coffee cup, was much more fluid, and to bake the cream in a small plate, it took me several times longer.
Pour the cream mixture into the molds and put in the oven for baking.In my case it proved optimal baking at 120 ° C for one and a half hours.
Ready dessert decline slightly in size and darken slightly.
5. cookie cutters with creme brulee cool and refrigerate for 2-3 hours. I put them away for the night - and nothing terrible happens.
6. Now the fun.Get creme brulee from the refrigerator and sprinkle a thin layer of sugar cane.Using a soldering iron, the burner on low power or "Dremel", as in my case, melt the sugar on the surface of the dessert.
Crust creme brulee freezes instantly, as cold cream.Done, you can try!
|More on the topic: How to make coffee in Turku|
And one more thing: cooking creme brulee for the future is useless: sugar crust quickly soak.But for Saturday lunch with a favorite - the perfect complement.