lack of ovulation - is a serious problem for women who dream of becoming pregnant, because in this case fertilization can not simply come.There are several ways to solve this problem.One of them - stimulation of ovulation "Clomid".
In which cases is a stimulation of ovulation "Clomid»
is worth noting that the drug can be administered only in certain cases and only your doctor!First of all, you need to find the cause of the impossibility of occurrence of conception.Sometimes fertilization can not occur due to the structure of pathologies of the uterus or the ovary.It is also possible that the body contains an insufficient number of female hormones.It is important to exclude the male factor, that is the problem with the reproductive system in men.
gynecologist must necessarily appoint the necessary analyzes on hormones, as well as to conduct ultrasound.If it turns out that the follicles do not mature, it will probably be assigned stimulation of ovulation "Clomid» .
This drug is a nonsteroidal anti-estrogen drugs.His substances come into contact with estrogen receptors located in the hypothalamus and ovaries.As a result, it increases the level of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormones.Thanks to this active follicles have matured, making the release of an egg and fertilize it possible.
As should be carried out stimulation of ovulation "Clomid» ?Treatment regimen should only appoint a doctor after a thorough examination.But most start taking gynecologist advises approximately 5-8 days of the menstrual cycle, continuing it for 5 days.After that you need to pass ultrasound to determine whether to start the growth of follicles.Then, most likely, will be assigned to an injection of hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin).And ovulation should occur is approximately 24-36 hours.
It is worth noting that all purely individual!If therapy does not produce any results, it is likely to be re-appointed as the drug in the next cycle.It should be noted that the treatment "Clomid" can be assigned to a maximum of 6 times in a lifetime a woman, otherwise you may have a very serious health problems!
Contraindications and side effects
So stimulation of ovulation "Clomid" has its contraindications:
- renal or hepatic impairment;
- pituitary tumor or misuse of its functioning;
- ovarian cysts (not polycystic);
- irregularities in the thyroid gland;
- deviations in the adrenal glands;
- any tumors genitals;
- hyperprolactinemia and ovarian failure;
- galactose intolerance or components of the drug;
- lactase deficiency.
Also, there are side effects:
- digestive disorders - vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, flatulence;
- violation of visual function (blurred contours, photophobia, double vision);
- problems with the nervous system: anxiety, depression, slow response;
- pain in the lower abdomen;
- frequent urination;
- malaise, weakness, dizziness and headaches;
- seal and breast tenderness;
- taking the drug at frequent (more than 6 times in a lifetime) can be observed thinning of the endometrium, and the formation of cysts and even early menopause.
only remains to add that the stimulation of ovulation "Clomid" should be administered only by a physician!