- 240 ml of warm milk;
- 10 g of yeast;
- 620 g flour;
- 100 g of sugar;
- 75 g melted margarine;
- 2 eggs (room temperature);
- 1 hour. L.salt.
For the filling:
- 220 g brown sugar;
- 15 g of cinnamon;
- 75g melted butter.
- 100 g cream cheese;
- 55g melted butter;
- 200 grams of powdered sugar;
- 1 hour. L.vanilla.
sweet rolls with cinnamon: recipe
- In the warm milk dissolve yeast and stir until all lumps disappear.
- Spread melted butter, eggs and sugar, add the yeast.Add a spoonful of salt.
- Sift the flour into a mass and knead the dough.The dough should not be much steeper.
- Cover the dough with a napkin and put in a warm place.When the dough rises, Punch it and wait another minute 15.
2. Roll out the dough to a thickness of half a centimeter.
3. For the filling, mix the sugar and cinnamon, add the melted butter and mix with a spoon, mash all the lumps.Cinnamon is so fragrant smell that immediately conjures u
4. Evenly spread the filling on the rolled out dough, then twist the dough into a loose roll.Cut the roll into portions and place on baking sheet.
5. Bake cream rolls at a temperature of 200C for 15-20 minutes.
6. While rolls are baked in the oven, make the cream, which you will cover them from above.
Mix all the ingredients for the cream and place on prepared slightly cooled rolls one teaspoon.
Serve sweet rolls on the table completely ostyvshimi, bon appetit!