Despite the apparent complexity, prepare cakes baskets on this recipe very quickly, literally 40 minutes.Though before that I cook at home exclusively American brownie , it came out very tasty first time.
You will need:
- 1 pack of butter;
- 2-3 cups flour;
- 1 tbsp.sugar;
- 0,5 tspbaking powder;
- 1 tbspmayonnaise (yes);
- 0,5 kg of blueberries;
- jam (blueberry or apple);
- whipped cream (finished or bred from the package).
cooking cakes baskets stepping
1. Cut a stack of slices of butter and lightly podtopilo them.To do this, you can put the bowl in the oven for a minute, but I use a much easier way - I heat a little oil in the usual hairdryer;) Add a spoonful of mayonnaise - it's weird, but it must be done.
2. Spread melted butter with 150 grams of sugar.If you love all very sweet - add a little more sugar.
3. Sift through a sieve 2 cups flour, add half a spoon of baking powder, mix all the ingredients to a single plastic mass.If the dough sticks to your hands and as it melts them,
4. break away from the test on the ball and this ball rasplyushivayte of molds.I use both metal baking dish, and silicone, the result is the same.
5. Put the basket in preheated oven to 180 ° C for 15-20 minutes.But remember, you have the thicker layer of dough, the lower the temperature, otherwise everything will burn the top, and inside the dough will remain damp.
When baking cakes, baskets, I was faced with one problem , which run most likely you: when the dough is heated, it slides down to the bottom of the molds (ie bumpers baskets omitted).Therefore, in 5-7 minutes and I open the oven and bottomed glasses as if once again squeeze bottom of a basket, and then plug it stumbles slightly bedplate, so that the dough does not blow bubbles.It sounds probably somehow difficult, but in fact everything is simple and allows the basket to be really a basket rather than a flat biscuits.
6. While the baskets are baked, mix blueberries or other berries, such as raspberries or cranberries, and sugar.The filling should be sweet, but not cloying.Give a little stand berry that once separated from her juice.
7. Pull the baskets out of the oven, let them cool a little and start their stuff:
At the bottom put half a spoon of jam.I use blueberry (it does not feel, but gives the viscosity) and apple (it adds a certain touch of taste).
Along the edges of the bottom put a little cream.Top with blueberries, try at the same time take the berries and pour the juice into a basket.
Replace the tile with a cup of water (about 0.5 cups) Dissolve gelatine in it, or a mixture of jelly (no flavoring), add a little sugar (no more than 1 teaspoon).Bring to a boil, boil for 15 seconds and remove from heat, let it brew for a bit.
Fill each basket a spoonful of gelatin.A garnish with whipped cream on top.
Well, that's all you have prepared cakes, tarts with blueberries at home.Bon Appetit!But on the second day, they taste better as completely soaked in just a few hours.