"& gt; sorrel soup is not only delicious but also very useful. Eating young leaves of sorrel improves the hemoglobin in the blood and is an excellent prevention of anemia. Sorrel has choleretic, anti-inflammatory, analgesic effect, contributes to the normalization process of digestion,strengthens the protective properties of the body, helps to prevent vitamin deficiency due to its high content of vitamins and valuable minerals.
Sorrel Soup: Recipe 1
for preparation of oxalic soup with egg and chicken you'll need:
- large chicken leg or breast;
- 2 carrots;
- 3 large potatoes;
- 3 boiled eggs;
- bunch green onions;
- bundle of herbs (dill, parsley, coriander);
- 2 cloves of garlic;
- pepper and salt to taste.
1. Boil chicken until tender over low heat, be careful to not boiling broth and slowly languished.Remove meat from broth, separate from the bones and finely chop.
2. Carrot on a fine grater grate the potatoes cut into cubes
3. Sorrel wash and finely chop.
4. Green onions finely chop and connect with sorrel.
5. You can also add other herbs - dill, garlic, parsley.
6. Onions can be fry and add to the pot when the vegetables are almost ready already.
7. Whisk the egg and 5 minutes until cooked pour it into the pan, stir once.
8. Add the sorrel soup and other green, wait until boiling, boil for a minute and remove the soup from the heat.
Cut the chicken into small pieces and add to the soup.Ready soup can be served with sour cream or crackers.
even more diverse soup with sorrel in this collection of recipes .
Sorrel Soup: Recipe 2
for preparation of oxalic soup on the 2nd recipe you will need the same ingredients, as well as tomato paste (2 tbsp. L) and a little vegetableoil.If possible, the paste can be replaced with fresh tomatoes, grated on a fine grater.Smaller grated carrots lightly fried with tomato and add to the soup once cooked potatoes.Sorrel soup This recipe turns a little sour than in the 1st case.Boiled eggs can not chop finely, and cut into 4 pieces and add directly to the plate.As they say, a matter of taste.