What else is added to cakes with herbs?
Greens - of course not the only ingredient, although basic.Also cakes add cottage cheese, soft cheese or plain, fungi (such as mushrooms), potatoes, eggs and onions.Of course, not all at once.I made cakes with herbs, cheese and mushrooms, because they are obtained satisfying.
cakes with herbs and mushrooms: fotoretsept
This recipe is only suitable for making tortillas in the pan, as used in the dough without yeast yogurt, in the oven, it just dries.
Making dough for tortillas:
- 300 g flour;
- 200 ml of yogurt;
- 2 tspsugar;
- 0,5 tspsalt;
- 0,5 tspbaking powder (or better slaked soda);
- a little olive oil.
Make the text of the bun, cover with a towel and leave for 20 minutes.
1. Cut mushrooms into small cubes and fry in butter over medium heat.Mushrooms need a little salt.
2. chopped greens: I took a bundle of onions, parsley, dill and a little basil (but to be honest, because of the fennel he no longer felt, so it is unnecessary).Green salad I did not use to cakes because when heated, they become like a gaudy cloth.
3. The cup lay out fried mushrooms, half a pack of cheese, a little soft Greek cheese (Sirtaki), fresh herbs, a little pepper send.All mix well, to cheese and curd were distributed across the greens.
- can be put in the stuffing and hard grated cheese, although it is rather more suitable for cooking khachapuri the pan.
This amount is enough for me dough into 2 cakes (like a plate).
1. Separating piece of dough the size of a fist (female :))).
2. Roll out of it to get patty around the saucer.
3. spread the stuffing on it, right ramming her tight so that it does not fall apart while you gather the edges cakes in a bag.
4. Putting bag top is well close up and flattened palm cake, and then gently roll out with a rolling pin.
5. Heat the pan (do not turn the tile to the maximum, otherwise it will burn).Fry tortillas with both sides in olive oil.First minute with the lid closed, then no lid.
6. on a hot cake can be put grated cheese and sesame.
All cakes with herbs ready - bon appetit!