Diet for drying presses for girls
doing abdominal exercises, you're working the muscles of the abdominal, but do not get rid of the fat that hides inflated abdominal muscles from the eyes. To these muscles become visible, requires a special diet
American nutritionist Mike Roussel knows how to dry the press: they designed a diet for 4 weeks for beautiful embossed media.You will lose up to 2 kg of fat mass in a week and the muscles will grow.Home - not forget to combine your diet with exercises on the press.
During the diet for drying presses girls can increase the number of approaches to the press (but do not repeat), and allowed to use a weighting agent, and at the beginning and end of the training must be intense aerobic exercise to accelerate fat burning.
Terms diet drying press
The diet of this diet is to limit the consumption of calories and reduced intake of carbohydrates. daily calories taken at the rate of 24 calories per 1 kg of body weight, and since the third week of
share of carbohydrates in the daily diet should not exceed 20% (1-1.2 g per 1 kg of body weight).But the proportion of fat in the daily diet with this diet is increased to 50% - you must train your body to get energy is from fat cells. When he "learns" to do it, the process of burning their own fat will go like clockwork.
Of all the fats that exist, the most useful - the fish, so try to eat more fish. in it and a lot of protein and fat does not accumulate in the body of his bins, and no carbohydrates.At the 2 nd place on the usefulness of vegetable fats and milk, on the 3rd - animals.It is undesirable to use trans fats as well as mutton fat and lard.
Schedule power during drying press
Schedule diet and exercise for one week this diet should be based on the following scheme:
- day 1 - 1 1.2 grams of carbohydrates per 1 kg of body weight2 g protein per 1 kg of weight;
- Day 2 - 2 grams of carbohydrates per 1 kg, 2 g protein per 1 kg of body weight, physical exercise;
- Day 3 - 1 1.2 grams of carbohydrates per 1 kg, 2 g protein per 1 kg of body weight;
- Day 4 - 2 grams of carbohydrates per 1 kg, 2 g protein per 1 kg of body weight, physical exercise;
- Day 5 - 1 1.2 grams of carbohydrates per 1 kg, 2 g protein per 1 kg of body weight;
- Day 6 - reduced carbohydrate intake by eliminating the 1st meal of the day, the absolute rest;
- Day 7 - reduced carbohydrate intake by eliminating the 1st meal of the day, the absolute rest.
effective diet for drying press
4 weeks diet drying body provides an opportunity not only to get rid of 7- 8 kg of excess fat (and it takes fat mass), but also get a nice "cubic"press reconfigure metabolism to use, primarily, fats to provide energy.
After some time, of course, the metabolism is restored - the body is much easier to break down carbohydrates than fat, but within 2 to 3 weeks after the diet fat in the body will break down completely, without delay in fat mass.